Too Much

• Jasmine •

Today I decided to go visit Dre. On my way there I stopped by Cold Stones. When I walked in I seen this sexy ass light bright standing in line. He was so adorable but I had to play it cool.

I got in line and waited. I couldn't help but to catch a glance at him every second or two. I had to get on Instagram so I wouldn't look like a creep. When I reached the counter the dude started flirting with me but all I wanted was my freaking ice cream.

"Could you add a lot of cookie dough please?" I asked. He smirked, "Yeah I can add a lot of things for you." I rolled my eyes. "Thanks for the ice cream you can keep the change." I gave him a 10 dollar bill and grabbed my ice cream.

I went to an empty table and sat down to eat my ice cream in peace. I got on Instagram and noticed a picture of my ex August with some girl. I should unfollow him but I just can't... I mean I basically got him famous, if it wasn't for me his ass wouldn't be where he at today. Anyways he let the fame get to him and he cheated on me with a freaking groupie.

"Aye ma, is this seat taken?" a voice asked. I didn't even bother to look up. "No you can take it." when I said that I waited to hear the chair move but it didn't. I looked up and met some sexy hazel-green eyes. I couldn't control the smile that was forming on my face.

"Wassup ma my name is Johnathan but you call me Rich." I was couldn't think of anything. I didn't know if I wanted to say hi or damn you sexy... "Did you hear me?" he asked as he got closer to me.

"I'm sorry no. What did you say?"

"What's your name beautiful?"

"It's Jasmine." he smiled. I guess he can see that I'm soooo shy right now.

*

We talked until all my ice cream was gone. He bought me some more and gave me his number. I almost forgot why I came out the house today. Anyways when I got to Dre's main trap house I got scared. I hate coming here but this is the only place he'll aloud me to meet him at after what happened in the pasted.

I called him when I was in the car and told him I was outside. Shit I'm not going in there... for what? for all I know Dre may try to kill me. He came outside and walked to my car and got in.

"What you doing my nigga?" I asked as soon as he got in.

"I'm hungry. So take me out to eat."

I didn't even say nothing I just pulled off.

| Yn |

I spent my whole morning playing with the twins. It seems we never have mother and daughter time like that. We was in the playing room playing with the toys.

"So you playing with my girls without me?" I heard Kendrick say as he walked in the room. I know he still upset about last night but to be honest I don't wanna talk about it. I just wanna spent time with my babies.

"I need to spend time with them too."

"I'm not saying you can't."

"Look Ken, I'm not in the mood to argue with you right now." I shouted.

"Why you getting loud? all I said was you could play with them."

"I don't know."

"I think you just need time along alone. Pass me the twins... you haven't been out the house since you had them. Go shopping or something but don't come back." I passed him the twins and went to our room.

Ughh I hate when he's right but I really don't wanna leave the house. I'll feel like a bad mother to my baby. What would they think off me if I leave them? I just need to clear my mind from everything. I took a long shower and got dressed. I did everything else earlier.

"Well I'm leaving." I told Kendrick who was in the living room watching tv with the girls.

"Bye baby. Will see you later."

I walked out the door and feel the warm breeze on my skin. I guess I'll go shopping.

*

"Jayden I been outside since you go out. What the fuck is you doing? Man just hurry up." I said on his voicemail then hung up. I mean like damn he called me earlier asking him to get him from school and his ass ain't even out here yet.

He walked from the side of the building with his friends talking. Then I blew the horn... that got his attention.

"I'm sorry ma. Me and the boys just got caught up."

"Boy I been calling yo ass since you go out." I slapped him in the back off his head.

"Ma quit. I just got my hair braided yesterday."

"Then ride with yo niggas next time. Don't be having me out here waiting for yo ass and you take yo time coming out."

"Yes ma'am." he rubbed the back off his head.

"If you was fucking some girl then you could of told me to come when you was finished." he looked at me. "I know you hungry. It must of been good. I'm sorry but I know when a nigga and his friends come from the side of the school a little you well."

"Yeah I'm hungry." I pulled into Steak 'n Shake.

"We used to tell each other everything. What happened?  It's not like I'm going to get mad or something. I mean like come on I had to fine out that you had a girl from the Thanksgiving Dinner. If It's getting harder for you to trust me that's all you have to say." he didn't say nothing he just got out the car.

-----