You A Thottie Smutt!

>Kyrie<

I been getting texts and calls from Kaprisha nasty ass all week. She better quit before I put her on the block list.

"What the fuck do you want Thot?" I asked as soon as I answered the phone.

"Don't get mad at me."

"Look bish... why the fuck you blowing my shit up?"

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm pregnant and it's yours." she said that shit calm as fuck.

"I'm not playing games smutt and if you are pregnant... I don't know why you telling me. I mean that could be anybody's baby. May I remind you that you a Thottie bitch. So I think you need to choose yo niggas wisely... again." and with that being said I hung up the phone.

Fuck she thought this was. "There's a time and place for everything." Some thots need to be put back in they place I see...

*

"I'm tired of this hoe already." Dre said as he sat on the couch.

"Who? and I'm not playing the game with you if you 'bout to cheat."

"Some bitch name Kaprisha. Man, we only fucked one time and she saying that she pregnant and it's mines." I laughed. "And da fuck you mean cheat. Bitch you just mad that I'm the best and your still an amateur."

"Yeah okay... will see. But that same thot called my phone and said the same thing... but I don't believe it. I need to see a DNA test before I start claiming shit." he laughed and the started the game.

"I feel it."

"Man shut up. I'm ready to beat yo ass in this game though."

•Yn•

I love the weekends. Why? because  Ken-Ken take the twins everywhere he goes and Jayden be over his friend's house. I was in our indoor gym working out to keep my body in shape.

After I got done I took a shower and put on some shorts and a tank top. I walked passed Kendrick's man cave. I got bored so I walked in. I looked at the pole that sat right in the middle of the room.

This room is the biggest room outta the whole house. I was mad when Kendrick got to have it. I still remember the first time I stripped on this pole.

{Flashback}

"Baby, why is there a pole in the middle of the room?" I asked as I climbed on the stage. I'm not gon' lie this is a sexy ass pole.

A gold pole with a cheetah print stage and red silk curtains.

"Because I got a ATM right there."

"You didn't answer my question?"

he came behind and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Because your going to be my personal stripper."

"Really Ken? A blast from the past."

"Yeah if I'm throwing them big bucks." I laughed at my baby. "You wanna test it out?"

"Do I get to keep the money?"

he laughed, "I'll tell you this. If I see something I like then yeah you can keep all the money I throw."

"I guess I'm about to be rich then."

{Flashback Over}

This room have a lot of memories since I been here. I got on the stage and plugged my phone up. I need to practice more. I feel like I been off a little.

I was in my zone. I didn't even realise Kendrick was back. When the song stopped I open y eyes and seen the smirk that was on Ken's face.

"Sleep?" I asked and he nodded his head. "Shit can I get some head? because every time we fuck... it's like once you get in it, you not coming out."

he laughed, "Nah, I got you. Give me..." he looked at his phone. "An hour."

"30."

"Hour... take it or leave it."

"Fine but if the twins wake up then you gotta stop."

------

@Henny453

Well then to be continue... P's I have no more words for you.

@Couturegirl1

I laugh every time before I read your comments because you surprise me every time. I love you too Babydoll.