Give It Up...

*Jasmine*

There I was just lying there looking stupid as ever. Why do I always have a crush on a bad boy? I never knew what made me go after him. Was it his beautiful smile? Or was it just the way he talked that turned me on? I will never know why I'm falling so hard for this drug dealer. The world may never know what I have in stored....

"Rich baby, can I have a word with you for a sec?" I asked while I walked in on him and his crew talking. " I guess. Hold up y'all, will talk about this when I come back." he stood up from the table he was sitting on and walked out the room with me following behind him. "So what you tryna 'talk' about?" he asked while making the air quotes. I just sat there and laughed at him then stopped and put on a serious face. "John John baby... ummm I don't know how to say this but..... I think I'm pregnant." when I said that I coved my eyes because I didn't want to see his face expression. I heard him sigh. he grabbed my hands and removed them from my face. "Listen baby... I'm not mad that you're pregnant but I'm going to be completely honest with you... You might be the tenth girl that I got pregnant.... this year." my mouth dropped when he said that.

"The tenth? Nigga you could of at least told me that you had kids or something. Do you know how stupid I look? I was up here telling everyone how you wasn't like "the rest" but simply you was different and unique. I really cant believe I stood up for you." I just want to cry with every word that came out my mouth.

"You stupid as fuck for doing it." I looked at him and shook my head. " Look I didn't mean that. Its just that you knew how I was from the get-go so don't try to act all brand new now. Plus I shouldn't be telling you shit, we aren't together we just fuck buddies. I have my one true love...she just don't know it yet." and with that being said he went back into his office like nothing happened.

I don't understand why I put myself in situations like this and I'm just going to get played right after. I know I fucked up but isn't that what you supposed to do? fuck up to make up? I just hope this isn't how he gon act when he laying on his death bed. I'm the only bish holding him down... well that I know of. I mean shit do he know how long I been saving this vagina? it been months and I let that all go just for a friendly fuck that I got pregnant afterwards. I'm not looking forward into having kids. I mean I'm still a kid my got damn self.

What to do? What to do?

*Yn*

"Your a fucking baster! you know that right? I know ya stupid ass just mad because ya nigga and ya SIDE nigga fucking left ya ass because they both found out about each other and fought. But they didn't fight over you or ya pussy bish that fought because they both betrayed each other by fucking with the same hoe. August? yeah I know him so what. He fucked with home girl Jasmine. How I know? because stupid bished it was in the media and I just so happened to be looking in my old magazines and I seen them both on the cover photo kissing and hugging all lovey dovey and shit. Why I been distant lately? Because ya nasty ass was tryna creep with my man on the low. I don't care that yall didn't fuck or anything but ya duck lip ass had the nerve to kiss him... in my fucking house though. I lost all respect for you. That's that hoe shit. That proved to me that I cant trust you with my man alone anymore." I said while Diamond and Melody looked at me from a crossed the table. I wanted to get everything off my chested before I beat they asses the next time they look at me funny. But I'm trying to better myself for my husband and kids. Every since Marie told me so only had a week to live I been changing for my sister. Plus the twins cussing because of us, I knew I shouldn't never let Jayden free his mind. "And as for you Melody... I have no words for you. Why? because your stupid ass brought a bish that was helping my crazy ex boyfriend try to kill us. Then you try to fight me because I was tryna to rip the bish's head off. This is why I'm disclaiming ya ass bish!." I stood up and threw my money on the table for my food and walked out. I'm not in the mood for they childish asses  anyways.

*

"Ken baby I just wanna spend this weekend with Marie." I climbed on his lap and looked at him. " Fine take then take ya nasty ass up there then. I'll fine a babysitter for the twins." I laughed. "What about Jayden?" He put his hands on my waist and smirked. "What you mean 'What about Jayden?" You act like we can't bond no more." I rolled my eyes. "Yall spend to much time bonding." He chuckled. "You just jealous because you cant be like me." I crossed my arms over my chest. "I don't care." He pulled me closer to him and kissed me.

"Kendrick...." I moaned against his lips he pulled away and laughed. "What's funny mitch?"

"I didn't even do nothing yet and I got you moaning already. My dick game so on point that I got ya ass fantasizing about it already." I felt my face got hot. "Don't be shy now. Ride this shit nigga." I laughed then slapped him.

"I know what I'm doing"

------------

Author's Note: *Clears throat, drinks kool-aid then look at the phone*

Music: "Tyga ✘ The Letter" (This isssh on repeat)

Okay.

Dear Wattpad,

What the hell is wrong with you? Deleting half of my chapter was not cool bro. I took my time with.... *Looks back* Oh nevermind. Forget I even wrote this.

Byeee, CookMe_ImDope