I'm Not About To Fight No Pussy!

*Kendrick*

After I got the text from Jayden explaining where he was. I didn't want Yn to come with me. I'm not about to lose her over some dude again.

I walked through the back door where me and Yn left from. "Damn, where the fuck is his security at?" I thought as I followed the directions Jay texted to me. When I almost got there I peeped around the corner and noticed it was two guards was outside his door. I pulled my gun from my waistband, screwed the silencer on and aimed it at one guard an shot him then hurried up and shot the other one. When I was putting away my gun I felt somebody breathing on my neck. I turned around to see a smiling Yn. "Didn't I tell yo ass to stay outside? Don't answer that because you know I did." I sighed and walled to the door with her on my heels. "Ugh, you the only girl I know that's hard headed." she giggled but I didn't find shit funny. When I got to the door I kicked that shit in and pointed the gun at ol dude when I did that I noticed he had a gun to Jayden's head. I took a glance back at Yn and seen that she was about to cry.

"Wassup bitch and bish. What took you long?"

"Yo Jay you alright?"

"Yeah I'm straight. You know me."

"I shouldn't be in this position. I should have yo pops do this. After all he did help bring you in this world. Or should I have your ol' hoe come do it." When he said that Miley walked in the room. She looked different. Like she let her self go or she could be pregnant.

"Hey boo." she walked over to Jay and kissed him on the forehead.

"Look bitch all I need you to do is give me my son and make sure that bitch ain't carrying my baby's seed." Yn said as she came to the side of me.

"Damn babe, yo shit must be good if you got niggas that would kill or do anything for it." I spoke and everybody laughed except ol dude.

"I believe it's called Pussy Whipped." by that time I was weak. This shit is out of control shidd somebody dying today. I pulled the trigger without aiming and Yn ran to Jayden but then I looked down a d noticed I was bleeding. Then I realized this dude shot me.

| Yn |

I ran to my baby as soon as Kyrie fell. "Oh my goodness. Are you okay? Did he do anything to you?" I started to check him to make sure he was alright. "Ma, I'm cool. Just chill." after he said that I seen Kendrick fall to the floor.

I got up and ran to him like I did Jayden but when I was getting ready to comfort him this little ass bitch had the nerve to put a gun in my face. "Don't touch him bitch."

"Oooh don't start with me bitch, you know how I roll." Right when I said that she shot me in the chest.

"You ready to go baby?" I looked over and noticed Kyrie was still alive.

"Yo where's my son?" I managed to say but they pointed to who was supposed to be Kyrie that Kendrick shot. I was getting ready to stand up to go see him but she shot me again.

"No no no no honey. Will just show you." She walked over to the limp body and started pulling shit off. When she was finished she took a picture and gave me the phone.

We killed our son.!

Next thing I know she shot me again and that was it.