The Things I Do For You

*Kendrick*

"Why is the door close?" She asked. "Because you closed it when you left earlier." she stood there for a second then opened the door and I could tell she loved it. Candles lit all around the room, white roses pedals on the bed and floor, and the bed had black silk sheets. Now in the bathroom its pedals in the tub, ice if she tryna get freaky and I got a bottle of Moet just so I can lick it off of her.

"This is beautiful. Wait who did it?" I rolled my eyes, "I did. Why you tryna play me?" she walked in the room towards the bathroom and sat on the edge of the tub. "I'm not baby. I didn't know how romantic you were boy."

"It's a lot of things you don't know about me." she giggled.

"Okay Kendrick. So will you be joining or watching?"

"That's a good as question. I might join a little then watch a little." she smiled and was about to take her shirt off until I stopped her. "Nah I'm taking your clothes off."

*

"I thought you was getting in."

I laughed, "Yeah you thought, this bath was for you to relaxed everything."

"Ken quit playing get in with me." I tuned her out and started humming. I guess she heard me because she started singing a song I wasn't even thinking of.

"It's the wanting you, Never getting you, Keeps me wanting you, missing you. Just to picture you is what gets me through. Fit for you, I was meant for you. What I was sent to do, Meant to do, wasn't meant for you... Hope I said that shit right..." I turned around and looked at her and smiled.

"Damn babe that was sexy as fuck, It sounded like you meant that." She looked up at me I could see that a smirk was forming on her face. "I'm still not getting in." she started to pout.

"Ken stop playing." I laughed and walked out the bathroom and closed the door.

*Diamond*

"August why do you keep coming back and forgetting your shit?" I asked then followed him in the kitchen. "Why the fuck do you keep following me for?" He asked. I laughed, "Bish you in my house. So I can do whatever the fuck I want. So answer my fucking question." He stopped, turned to look at me and said "Because I can't leave you alone." I didn't know what to say, I guess I'm speechless. "Oh. I'm really sorry for what went down with you and Tyga. I knew y'all was homeboys, I shouldn't have crossed the line like that." I really meant that shit. Da fuck I look like telling a lie now.

Ever since August and I broke up I've been doing some thinking and changing my point of view in life. I no longer dislike Yn or Marie, I'm still close to Melody, I see Jayden and the twins when he have them and I am no longer on bad terms with Tyga. We talked everything out and now we don't mix business with pleasure no more. Just strictly business, he even changed his number on me and I can only call him on business hours and we can only talk about BUSINESS.

"I don't expect you to stay though. I did you wrong and you deserve better." I spoke and walked out the kitchen. He grabbed my arm, "Nobody can be perfect, nor is perfect. We're humans we make mistakes and we learn. We gotta fall to strive. Remember that." He kissed my forehead and left.

Maybe words or better left unsaid....

*

"Wonder what's behind them ray bans, Eyes of a coward I understand..."I rap along with Kendrick while I was in the car. I'm still tryna get back on Kendrick's good side so we can be friends again. I really miss his company. I got out the car and walked to the studio door. I had this strange feeling that someone was following me, so I ran to the door. I went to the front desk to talk to Marcel. This dude be having me weak every time I come in here. "Wassup nigga?" I shook my head and laughed.

"Marcel, what I tell you about that word."

"I don't know what your talking about. I said wassup."

"Yeah you did but you added a nigga at the end of it." I walked to his desk and sat on it.

"Nah honey boo boo that was you. You just said it. You always using the N word." My mouth dropped, this nigga just stole my shit. I was about to say something back but Ty was coming out the elevators.

"Diamond, the studio close today. Everybody on vacation. You should go on one." he walked towards the door and turned around and looked by at me and said "Paris is beautiful this time of the month." and he walked out. Marcel was looking at me. "Y'all fucked, didn't y'all?" I shook my head and got up.

"I'm not answering that."

"It's cool cause the whole building knows, I just wanted to hear it come out yo mouth." I grabbed my shit and left. I don't have time to hear about this shit no more and why is it going around the building now? It happened awhile ago. People are late around there.

When I walked outside I got hit with what seem like a shovel, I honestly don't know but I was knocked.

*Marie*

I said fuck this sickness, I'm way to pretty for sitting in the house all day life is slowly fading away.

"Hey baby can we get out this house. I refuse to sit in here like a duck." I climbed on his lap and looked him in the eyes. He smiled and that just brighten my whole mood. "Okay baby. Where you wanna go?" I had to think about that. "Anything random I guess." I got off of him to go get dressed.

Fifteen minutes later, we was in the car. I was waiting for him to play Pandora but he didn't. "It's my turn, isn't it?" he nodded, So I plugged my phone up and turned on Pandora. I normally change the station before the song play but this time I didn't. We just gon listen to throwback music today. The song that was playing was, 'Holiday Inn x Chingy' all I could do was laugh. I just had to sing it, then kept messing with Robbie while he was driving. He was laughing too. Maybe this is what I needed, A day of fun with my boyfriend. Stress free.

*

"Thanks baby. I had fun today." I kissed him on his nose. Today we went to the fair and Robbie won me a bear, got on rides and we ate. I really had fun, well after I almost beat a bish ass for disrespecting me by tryna give Ronnie her number in my face after he told her I was girlfriend. "You welcome. Bae don't you go to the hospital tomorrow?"

"Ugh please don't remind me." we walked in the house and I kicked my shoes off by the door and went to the room.

"Is it that serious?"

"Yes, I hate sitting in there. It seem like old people and shit." he chuckled but it wasn't his normal chuckle. I slowly turned around but I couldn't see nothing. Then next thing I felt was a bag over my face.

------------