Chapter 46: Numb

Seeing his Baekhyun again with life in his tired looking eyes brought strength to Chanyeol's numbness. He then caressed the brunet's cheek, smiling softly.

"Well if it isn't you" Luhan croaked from above, peeping through the large hole of the first floor's ceiling.

Hearing the voice of the culprit, Chanyeol's hair became white again, eyes dominated by the color black. He stared at Baekhyun for one more time before he turned his back at him, and when he's about to stand up, a hand gripped the hem of his torn clothing.

"C-Chan be careful"

Without looking back, Chanyeol replied. "I will, for you"

Then bam! He was gone, disappearing and reappearing behind Luhan.
The poor chinese still has his head peeping through the hole, so using it to his advantage, Chanyeol kicked the poor male, making him fall into the rather massive hole. Before the body landed, a restrained whimper from Baekhyun was heard.

Luhan fell, face first onto the floor, his face was crushed, teeth broken, limbs apart, blood cascading from his cracked forehead, his eyes still open. Chanyeol jumped through the hole, landing perfectly on the floor, just like a superhero.

"Too bad, Your death came earlier than expected, don't you know that you are the one that I'd like to torture the most?" Chanyeol muttered, teeth-gritted.

"Hey are you dead already?" Chanyeol asked the probably already dead Luhan, Chanyeol kicked the body, making it roll for several times, stopping when it hits the wall.

"Yeah you are probably dead, you have no reaction" He said as if he was talking to a living person.

"Excuse me but allow me to fondle with your organs" Chanyeol's fangs showed themselves, smirk devious. This is totally going to be fun for the demon. His nails again grew, tips sharper than a blade. He then kneeled before Luhan, reaping the male's clothes to reveal a chest with a fractured ribcage on the side.

"I'mma cut this ok?" He said coyly and pushed his nail into the human's chest, moving his finger southward, revealing the internal view of his victim's chest. Smirking, Chanyeol used his other hand to take Luhan's  heart, detaching it from the arteries that are connected to it.

"This unpure heart of yours" He said, looking at Luhan's opened eyes. Fury dancing through his irises, directly aiming it towards the corpse.

"Needs to be pulverized"

Just then, when he was about to crush the poor organ, a bang was heard, stealing the demon's attention, he withdrawed his gaze, looking back at his beloved and then there, a body was slumped lifelessly on the dusty floor, a body which was owned by his loved one. The happenings were so fast, in a blink of an eye, Baekhyun was watching and then poof! when he saw what Chanyeol will perform to his ex-friend's heart, his world suddenly faded away, taking his consciousness. Black devouring his vision.

"Baekhyun!" The demon growled, throwing the heart away. The shifting of his emotions were so fast, lately, he was angry then within a bat of an eyelash, he's surprised, then later on, he'll be drownin' in melancholy

Heart beat ragged, the demon's eyes found the laughing woman who was holding the gun. Then his emotion shifted again, replacing melancholy with rage. Not being able to handle his rage anymore, Chanyeol surged towards the lunatic of a lady, Mrs. Byun.

"Ha!Ha!Ha!aha! HA!HA!HA!HA! ACK!-"

Her laughs were abruptly stopped when Chanyeol strangled her, dragging her upwards, detaching the lady's feet from the ground.

"Fuck you! You had the guts to shoot him?!" The demon was enraged to the point of no return. He swung the woman in the air, strangling her with both of his blood coated hands. Chanyeol strangled the woman until her face was painted in purple hue, but the demon wasn't contented still. So he strangled the human until her neck was deranged, bones popped, head detached from her body. And that, was when the demon stopped, tossing both of her head and body aside, a good ten feet away from his location. He then calmed down, energy drained from his body. He collapsed, knees hitting the ground his upper torso descending.

With a knocked out physical strength, he Ignored his tiredness. The demon then glanced at Baekhyun and the sight alone of his lover made his heart break into millions of pieces, eyes sprouting endless tears that are colored black.

He crawled towards his beloved, embracing his bruised body against his own bruised one. He cradled his Baekhyun, his demeanor and faćade completely shattered, he held Baekhyun as if he's going to fade away, his Byunnie, the only person that made him feel as if he was alive and as if the world was good, as if he was a human himself. The only person that almost made him change. The person that he saved, yet harmed. The person that accepted him for who he is, despite his flaws and mistreatments.

"Baekhyun!" He cried out even more, shoulders heaving. He just can't lose his beloved, Baekhyun was his everything and he still needs to let Baekhyun know.

"You cannot die! Don't leave me! Baekhyun! I LOVE YOU! You can't leave me because I haven't told you how much, I care for you, how much I treasure you, How much I love you and-and how much you mean to me! Baekhyun!" Chanyeol went on, hugging the brunet even tighter, his hair returning to its normal color.

"Baekhyun, I need you. You were the missing piece of my endless puzzle, you are my world, you are the color to my life that has been always in a colorless canvas. Baek! Please! Life is nothing without you!"

"You are everything to me" Chanyeol croaked out, before shedding countless numbers of tears.

"Baek I love you, I really do" 

Chanyeol, shook the body lightly, trying to wake him up. He then checked where Baekhyun was shot and his face turned white when he realized that his beloved had the bullet implanted on his right chest. No, this can't be. The demon thought.

"Baekhyun!" A series of traumatizing hollers were heard, shaking the grounds of the area, alarming some people who are near their location.

TO BE CONTINUED....

SO? Guys! Don't worry! The ending of this would be happy, or not I dunno. Comment now! And Do you guys want a book 2??? Please don't ask for one, but why am I asking if I don't want you guys to ask for a sequel? haha! Crazy me... you should vomment for a positive chap. Blame my writer's block.