Chapter 34: Fooled by a Demon

VOTE OR COMMENT :) SORRY FOR THE WAIT FOLKS! HERE'S AN UPDATE~ SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS

Chanyeol's body lies on the cold floor as Baekhyun cries.

"I'm sorry. I just- I just wanted to prove myself" Baekhyun said as he lifted the demon's body and embraced it tightly.

"you're unfair! You said that your life is endless" He sobbed, lightly hitting the unconscious figure. Baekhyun cried even more, thinking about his future. the future that he dreamed about, the future that included the giant doofus that is currently trapped in his embrace. 

"what should I do now? Should I wait for your return? Would you even return? Return for someone like me? Scratch that, do you even love me, to return?" Baekhyun questioned as another series of tears rolled down his face. This situation is a torment for Baekhyun. 

"Park Chanyeol! I summon you to return to me!" Baekhyun shrieked, dropping the body, breaking the embrace. But to no avail, the demon didn't even falter for one bit, the body lay lifeless on the floor.

Baekhyun hit himself for about 5 times to halt himself from crying so much.

"Idiot! don't you cry! he'll probably come back because he's a demon. why are you even crying? He's nothing to you right?" Baekhyun whispered to himself, as he moves away to distance himself from the demon. As minutes passed, Baekhyun realized his monologue, now confused by his own choice of words. 

"you don't love him. you just learned to grow so fond of him that you began to see it as love" he said, as tears continued to spill from his eyes. We humans can blurt out things like that, but our hearts says otherwise.

"But my heart is so witty that even I myself cannot fool it" Baekhyun said, and lowered himself on the floor, lying next to his master.

several minutes had already passed and Baekhyun fell asleep, dreaming about Chanyeol, his kryptonite, his treasure, his loved one. At least in his dream, he admitted his love for the other, but in reality? I'm afraid that he won't. 

"Is he dead or what? But he's a demon for goodness sake" Baekhyun mumbled in his sleep.

a few minutes later, the brunette woke up, yawning. He wiped his cheeks that are now stained with dried tears. 

His eyes wandered throughout the room, searching for the giant. He sighed when his eyes landed on the familiar figure lying on the cold floor, right next to him. He's still dead? dead or just messing around with me? Baekhyun thought. 

"Hey Doofus! play time's over! wake up!" Baekhyun screamed, aggressively shaking the other, In hopes of waking the lifeless figure. Baekhyun then stood, hands clutched on his own hair, pulling it upwards, side wards. If anyone will dare to barge in and see him, they'll probably say that there's a lunatic in this very room.

"Chanyeol! stop fooling around! or else!" He gushed out, completely annoyed. Unfortunately, the demon's body is still motionless, lifeless. Baekhyun began walking around, creating his own circular pace. He looked like a person who just lost a valuable thing. Who am I kidding? A person is significant right? 

"That's it. I'm way too good to keep this a secret. I just killed somebody" Baekhyun mumbled, ready to fetch his phone from his pocket, but much to his dismay, it wasn't there.

"Where the hell did that phone went?" He walked around the room, searching for his cellphone, but it's nowhere to be found. after tiring himself out, searching for his stupid phone, his eyes found chanyeol, who is still lying on the floor. 

"You hid it?" He questioned, eyebrows raised.

"I'm tired of this game Yeol. End it already! I proved myself!" Baekhyun shouted again, as tears fell from his eyes again

"you won't end this Yeol? I'm serious! If you won't wake up! I'll kill myself!"Baekhyun threatened, pointing the gun towards his own skull. As his eyes closed, a shot was heard, deafening his ears. After a few seconds, he opened his eyes. surprised that he was still alive, breathing and kicking. But, I just shot myself? Baekhyun thought. When his eyes looked on the right side, a hand was stretched out, bullet firmly pressed against the palm of its owner and the owner of the hand was no other than, Park Chanyeol.

"You.Sure.Are.Stupid" Chanyeol commented, a smirk resting on his lips. when his Byun was about to reply, he immediately shut him up with a mere touching of their lips. 

"Just shut up and admit that you're so dumb"He snapped out, rolling his eyes. Baekhyun was embarrassed as fuck because he just cried over something, something labeled as a joke time.

"You-You irksome being!" Baekhyun screamed, preparing to launch himself to the mischievous demon.

"of course I am irksome, abominable, immoral, name it for pete's sake! I'm a demon so what do you expect?" Chanyeol said as he run around, baekhyun trailing after him. If I may say, the hotel room is quite large for the two to have the possibility of chasing each other like immature children who never grew up and will never ever.

Chanyeol suddenly jumped into the fluffy bed, he had a plan full of mischief runnin' in his dirty mind. Seeing his master on the bed, Baekhyun fell for the trap so he also jumped, in hopes of strangling a certain demon whose name is Park Chanyeol.

"Gotcha Byun Baek!" The demon exclaimed, trapping Baekhyun between his upper limbs. Baekhyun struggled, trying to free himself from the other's grip.

"god! let go of me!" Baekhyun screeched, squirming like a worm. The demon only chuckled, only tightening his hold on the brunet. he then leaned in, placing his head on the spot where the brunet's shoulder and neck meet. Chanyeol then licked the exposed flesh and lathered it with kisses. The action made the brunet moan, his hand meeting the demon's locks, loving the feeling of a hot mouth on his heated skin.

"Chanyeol ah~" He exclaimed and tilted his head, giving Chanyeol more access to his neck. Chanyeol smirked, liking Baekhyun's response. His hands then traveled throughout the brunet's body, breaking his grip from earlier. Baekhyun then faced him, sitting on his lap like a desired meal to be devoured. The brunet, gaining some confidence, pushed Chanyeol against the bed, hovering over him with feline-like movements.

"Hot Byun. Pleasure me" Chanyeol huskily whispered against his ear. Baekhyun obeyed his master's command, immediately throwing his shirt away to put on a show. A sight for Chanyeol to feast on. 

He then parted his legs, resting his bottom on top of his master's crotch and began gyrating on his master in a slow pace. A pleasurable torment indeed. Chanyeol's eyes closed, his hands held Baekhyun's waist, motioning Baekhyun to increase his pace.

"Oh no, Don't you rush things. I want to take it slow" Baekhyun whispered, carressing the demon's face.

"But I like it the other way around Byun"

To be continued..................................................................

PS: I'm such a jerk for always ending chapters in situations like this. XD