Chapter 35: Backfire

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS (0o0)

"Oh no, Don't you rush things. I want to take it slow" Baekhyun whispered, carressing the demon's face.

"But I like it the other way around Byun" Chanyeol huskily whispered, abruptly switching their positions.

"B-but you said that y-you want me to a-ah" Chanyeol pampered his Byunnie's neck with open-mouthed kisses, sucking here and there, leaving such wonderful marks that shows his obsession for the latter. 

"Master s-stop" Baekhyun managed to say, but he only got a kiss as a reply. Chanyeol kissed him aggressively, a kiss that depicts a malicious desire for the other. Baekhyun's running out of oxygen so he pushed the other away.

"Are you trying to k-kill me master?" The brunet said, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. Chanyeol just chuckled and kissed the brunet again, slower this time.

"A person will die because of a kiss? that's ridiculous Baekhyunnie" Chanyeol commented, removing his upper garments, taking Byunnie by surprise because when he snapped his fingers, the brunet's pants and undergarment disappeared within a blink of an eye.

"Y-you c-can do that? then why didn't you used it on yourself?" Byunnie questioned, eyes looking everywhere. His master smiled at this and took Byunnie's hand, intertwining it with his own.

"you wanna know why sweet Byun?" Chanyeol whispered and lightly bit Baekhyun's earlobe which made the brunet moan.

"Y-yes A-AH AH!" Baekhyun muttered then a moan followed. Chanyeol is now playing with his sensitive nubs, suckling the right one while thumbing the other. Baekhyun responded to this by wrapping his legs around the taller's waist, pulling their heated bodies together.

"Master y-you ah! haven't answered my question yet" Baekhyun reckoned and began rubbing their crotches together, creating a delicious friction that elicited a moan from the both of them. Chanyeol threw his head back, groaning and said that he can't take it anymore, and so, he ordered Baekhyunnie to removes his pants along with his boxers. Reasoning that they should probably get to the most pleasurable part of their act.

"Now. finger yourself for me" Chanyeol ordered, staring intently at his slave.

"Yes master" Baekhyun then disentangled himself from chanyeol getting on all fours then began to pummel his own fingers inside of him. He started off with one and then the second and with the third...

"M-master! Take me now please ngh. F*ck me ruthlessly" The look on the brunet's face was the fuel that ignited the demon's desire, but before the main thing, he mischievously sucked on the brunet's fingers that were used solely for fingering, after his rather lewd act, He immediately took Baekhyun, placing him beneath his body, caging him in a tight atmosphere of lust and want. He then entered him without warning, making the brunet scream because of pain and pleasure.

"Master Chanyeol! move" Baekhyun yelled, thrusting upwards to further indicate his desire. Chanyeol then lifted his legs and placed it on his shoulder and began his dreadful series of thrusts that sent their minds to cloud 9.

"R-right there master yah!" Baekhyun exclaimed, after his prostate was found dead on spot. A series of moans and groans followed after, until they both reached their paradise.

The Bickering of shortened breaths were heard in the hotel room, accompanying the deafening silence.

"That was outstanding! you should always call me master! It adds spice" Chanyeol said, removing himself from his Byunie.

"You still haven't answered my question master" this statement made Chanyeol chuckle, thinking that he already answered it with actions that were showed earlier.

"I ordered you to remove my pants for me right? that's the answer to your question" Chanyeol playfully said, kissing the brunet's cheek which made the latter blush at the simple action issued by his master.

"anyways, aren't you hungry? sleepy? tired?" The demon said, standing up to get a towel and settle himself for a nice warm bath.

"Umm can I perhaps join you?" Baekhyun suddenly questioned, ignoring his master's earlier series of questions.

"You may, but no more 3 letter word" Chanyeol answered, opening the door to the bathroom.

"What three letter word?" Baekhyun dumbly asked, or playing dumb if I may say.

"Simple. S.E.X" Chanyeol spelled out, smirking at the brunette and pulled him inside the bathroom that was surprisingly humongous.

"Wow. This is huge" Baekhyun exclaimed gawking at the white tiled walls of the washroom.

"Bigger than my d*ck right?" Chanyeol bluntly said, making his slave blush like a tomato.

"You're a perverted dirty talker" Baekhyun commented, making his way towards the bath tub that has been showered with red rose petals, scented candles adorning the sides of the marble bath tub that's spacious enough for the both of them.

"Did you prepared all of these?" The brunet asked, looking at his master with curiosity.

"Why are you so inquisitive? Too much questions. Of course i didn't. They did" Chanyeol sighed, then sank into the nice warm water of the tub, Baekhyun then joined him, replenishing himself with relaxation because he sure was stressed from all the mishaps of earlier events that has been unfolded.

"You look really relieved Byunnie, did certain things bothered you lately?" Sarcasm  spitting out in Chanyeol's use of tone was rather comical in the brunet's ears and he doesn't know why.

"Hah! you discourteous being! you played dead, you had me going nuts to the point that I almost committed suicide and you're askin' me? wow. just wow. Park" Baekhyun finished off with a shit-eating grin that made the demon shiver. Next time, Park Chanyeol shouldn't really mess with this courageous puppy.

When Chanyeol was about to utter a word or two, Baekhyun spoke again.

"Uh-huh I get it. You se*ed me up real good to make me forget about your shortcomings? Wow. what a way to apologize. You just made my hole sore ha!ha!" Baekhyun inquired again, finishing his sentence with a laugh. 

"Says the one who begged for himself to be ruthlessly fuc*ed. Says the one who moaned and screamed and called me master throughout the whole sexy time of fuc*ing" Chanyeol blabbered, throwing a rather teasing glare at the brunet who is currently blushing, realizing that he lost the battle already. Well the tables were turned, a puppy shouldn't mess with a demon.

" Relax Byun. relax. tomorrow, I'mma teach you some abhorrence" The demon said.

To be continued..........

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES, VOTE. BUT I LIKE COMMENTS MORE. I WANT TO HEAR YOUR OPINIONS AND REACTIONS. YOUR COMMENTS WILL MOTIVATE ME TO UPDATE SOONER.