Chapter 33: Shoot to kill

A/N: So sorry for being absent for a very long period of time, just busy with studies!! umm this is what I could offer so please accept it. Again I'm very sorry and thank you. Your Vote and comments will surely motivate me to update faster :)

"Shoot me" Chanyeol demanded but Baekhyun shook his head.

"Byun, that's an order" Chanyeol declared, pointing at his forehead.

"No! I don't want to shoot you! And-and we're not sure if you are bullet proof" Baekhyun stuttered, pointing the gun at the ceiling.

"You'll shoot me or I'll shoot you?" With this caution, Baekhyun pulled the trigger which is aimed at the ceiling. He dropped his gun, surprised by his own action. The demon's forehead creased. Byunnie disobeyed him. When he was about to confront his slave, the said slave quickly picked the gun and aimed it at the demon's creased forehead. This time, ignoring all the hesitations in his mind, he pulled the trigger. Chanyeol then stumbled forward, down on his knees, holding his forehead that has been shot.

"M-master" Baekhyun mumbled, kneeling infront of Chanyeol. Chanyeol still isn't moving, both hands on his forehead.

This stupid situation is very familiar to the demon. He had performed this stunt for over a million times already. Performed it in varying timelines. Indeed, tricking humans is his forte. Infact it's every demons' forte and the poor baekhyun fell for it.

"Master? I'm so sorry" tears descended from his eyes. The brunette then hugged his smirking master.

"Please don't leave me. You're everything that I have. If you'll leave me, I won't be able to proceed with life" with this a sadistic chuckle slipped out of the demon's mouth.

"You really thought that I'd die? For your information, I'm immortal" after that statement, the demon disappeared. Eyes were searching everywhere, ears listening to sadistic laughs which are echoing inside the room. Baekhyun is fully aware that this is the start of his training. 

"what's the matter Byun? can't see me?" a voice said. Baekhyun's head turned left and right, focusing on the voice, thinking that if he won't pass this test, he won't be able to proceed this journey with his extraordinary master. At that conclusion, Baekhyun began to shed tears. 

Chanyeol saw the current situation, completely confused to why his Byunnie is crying, but he gave no heed to his thoughts, because training is training, but the demon can't stop himself, because its Baekhyun after all, his Byunnie.

"why are you crying? stop that and that's an order" Chanyeol declared, then all of a sudden, he appeared and cradled Baekhyun's face in his hands. Aish is this a sign of weakness?  he thought. 

"I just realized that if I won't pass this test, then I won't be able to proceed with you" Baekhyun said and choked out a sob. He then buried his face in chanyeol's chest, salty tears wetting the cloth.

"I'm glad that you realized that. But with that thought running in your head, you should be motivated by now" Chanyeol's forehead creased, realizing his choice of words. He then suddenly remembered that Baekhyun is still vulnerable and fragile.

"forget that, I'm sorry, but why? spill the beans Byun" Chanyeol said as he caressed the brunette's locks. The room was suddenly filled with pregnant silence as Baekhyun's breath hitched. Should he tell? Should he spill the beans? But it's still too early for that, and he still cannot decipher his feelings for the latter.

"Its just that I've become dependent towards you and I don't think that I can survive without you by my side master" Baekhyun mumbled, spooning his master. With the ability to read one's mind, Chanyeol frowned again. 

"you sure are lying Byun. why can't you admit it? You love me don't you?" He gently smiles, hugging Baekhyun back, placing his chin on top of the brunette's locks.

"But master the question is, do you feel the same?" Baekhyun spat back, lifting his head to meet the demon's gaze. The demon was taken aback because he still cannot decipher his feelings for the slave. Everything in the human nature is still very new and dewy to him so this thing is foreign to the demon's system, but he is fully aware that he has a thing for the brunette.

"see? you too cannot answer me back." Baekhyun said and rolled his eyes, untangling himself from the other's hold.

"why are we even tackling about this topic? Let's proceed with our training" Chanyeol mumbled and again disappeared into thin air. Baekhyun just shook his head, not pleased with the giant's statement

"haha! says the one who opened this up" he said as he aimed his gun at the giant's recent location. 

"see? I need to ignite the fire in your heart first before you can fight. You're very weak Byunnie." With that, Baekhyun was enraged, ready to shoot and fire his attack. he pulled the trigger and luckily he caught the demon. With this, the demon's form emerged slowly, his physical form reappearing.

"who's weak now huh?" he said with a smirk and walked over to the demon's kneeled form who's currently clutching his injured chest.

"fuck Byun! this would take time to heal. Curse you" the demon muttered, getting enraged.

"that's what you get for insulting me you bastard!" Baekhyun pulled the trigger again, and shot Chanyeol on the head and that was a blackout for him. 

to be continued.................................

a cliffhanger (I did this on purpose for you to comment something)