Chapter 30: Leaving Seoul

Please don't skip a single word of this chappie. Every word is significant and I promise that you'll learn something from it.
This chapter is again dedicated to @dreamprinceb. She made the wonderful book cover, expressing her appreciation for this story. Thank you Dongsaeng. This chapter is dedicated to you.

"But I hate my memories. All of them are horrible" Baekhyun said and looked down, which is the reason to why Chanyeol's smile went down.

"Hey cheer up Byunnie! Forget about those bitter memories" He said and snuggled his Byunnie, pulling him closer. Baekhyun looked up and stared back at those eyes that reflects concern and affection for him.

"Remember me instead. The memories that we made are the best right?" His master said, cupping his cheeks.

"Now, is my Byunnie alright? Feel better?" Baekhyun smiles, nodding. Chanyeol feels contented, because he somehow comforted the brunette.

"I just have one question though" Chanyeol said, quirking an eyebrow, to which Baekhyun pouts in confusion, mumbling a What is it?

"Do you want to ride a plane or do you want to teleport?" He asks, seriousness evident in his voice.

"I want to ride a plane! I've never been in a plane before!" Baekhyun states happily, forming his infamous eyesmile.

"Okay you cutie" a pinch on Baekhyun's cheek.

"But the problem is, do we even have a passport? A plane ticket perhaps?" He said, raising an eyebrow at Baekhyun.

"Oh yeah! I'm such an idiot!" Baekhyun exclaims, putting his hand on his chin and then an idea pops in his mind.

"But you're a demon! You could make our plane tickets and passports!" He says, eyeing his master, hope tingling in his heart. Because riding an airplane is one of his many dreams, he is hoping that his master would grant his request.

"Alright anything for you my Byunnie" Chanyeol surrenders, giving Baekhyun's forehead a peck. His Byunnie rejoices and hugs him tightly, thanking him.

"You just made my wish come true! Are you even a demon? Because you're like a genie who grants wishes" Baekhyun mumbles, eyeing Chanyeol dreamily. Chanyeol rolls his eyes, slightly smirking.

After a moment of silence, they both decided to go downstairs and prepare for a snack. They both exited their shared room, hands intertwined, then they carefully went down the stairs, eyes focused on the steps, until thunders began to roar and a lightning soared throughout the sky. Baekhyun halted and closed his eyes tightly, holding Chanyeol's hand like his life depended on it.

"I'm scared. A-Appa" Baekhyun whispered. Chanyeol looked at him and felt pity. One second he's happy and within one snap, he's wrecked and broken. It's not easy to lose one's father and Baekhyun lost his, just before his eyes. The idiocy of his father, committing suicide when his own son has nowhere to go, committing suicide when he knew that, that is the time that his son needed him, not only needed but needed him the most. But we can't blame him. He's still a human after all and there is so much that we don't know, things that Baekhyun himself should unravel. The reason behind his mother's disappearance, the reason behind his father's suicide.

Chanyeol hugged him tightly, words aren't uttered. The action is enough to bring comfort to Baekhyun's system, to maintain his sanity and composure. They stayed like that for a few seconds and when Baekhyun pulls away, they continued their journey. Taking steps one at a time, just like in life, we take steps one at a time. We can't achieve something humongous within a blink of an eye, we take steps to achieve it and with Baekhyun's case, he'll move on by taking it one step at a time because life isn't a video tape that you can rewind and fast forward. Life goes on without you knowing that years have already passed and with those years gone by, time will heal your wounds. Then if that stage in life comes to you, you'll just smile and reminisce those terrible memories and then you'll remember that those are the reasons why you survived and then you'll see yourself successful today, hoping that it will last but remember, everything in this world is temporary. Struggles will hit you anytime. Because it's a part of living. There is happiness because loneliness exists. There is good because bad exists. It is significantly essential in life because it balances the world. You wouldn't know that you're feeling happy when you never shed a single tear and you wouldn't know that you've done good when you haven't done something gibberish and bad. So much for that, let's proceed with the story.

The two of them entered the kitchen and prepared a sandwich, taking it to the living room to indulge themselves on the television. They watched a tragic movie about a foster child, a foster child who later loosed her lover, shouting his name over and over again. Telling him to come back. The movie only teared Baekhyun up. When the movie was about to end, the demon turned it off, not liking the situation.

"Let's sleep. You're emotionally tired and besides, we have an early flight" Baekhyun nodded to this, also wanting the soft mattress beneath him, his body resting beside his master whom he treasures.

When they reached their room, they immediately went to bed. Even if the sun is still there, threatening to set and go down from his position, the moon replacing him. They both closed their eyes, a thought lingering in Baekhyun's restless mind. What will happen when we leave Seoul? My hometown and motherland?

Chanyeol tapped his shoulder and told him to stop thinking and rest already. Baekhyun obeys and later on, he drifted off to a land of fantasy where all the impossible things can happen, also known as dreamland.

When the stars are already twinkling in the sky, Chanyeol fell asleep, hugging the figure next to him, bringing peace to his mind. When the night's reign is over, the sun shone, breaking the dawn. The demon is the first to wake up, opening his eyes and smiling lightly, knowing that this is the day of their departure.

The brunette was woken up by a deep voice and a soothing caress.
He soon opened his eyes and met a pair of brown ones,staring at him lovingly, the lips of that person uttering good morning. Baekhyun greeted back, smiling at his handsome master. They both got off the bed and prepared for their trip, bathing in separate bathrooms and changing their clothes according to today's fashion. Then they both went downstairs, grabbing a snack in the kitchen's fridge to fill their stomachs and then they went outside, entered Chanyeol's Ferrari called cherry and drove off to the airport. It was surprising because Chanyeol drove normally, no animalistic speed involved.

Once they reached the Incheon National Airport, Baekhyun smiled, thinking that one of his dreams would be fulfilled. They parked Cherry on the airport's rental parking, meaning that cherry could stay there for a long time. Then they exited their vehicle, Baekhyun hopping happily, excitement lingering in him.

"Let's go! Let's go!" He happily exclaims, pulling Chanyeol with him. Still smiling without knowing the future scenarios of their life in Osaka. He only knows one thing, he'd change and he'll learn to kill someone.

To be continued..................