Chapter 9: The Beginning

Third person's POV

Baekhyun was lifted off the ground and was carried by his master.

"M-master where are we going?" Chanyeol looked at him and just answered by smiling.

Chanyeol started walking with Baekhyun in his arms. He entered the kitchen and placed Baekhyun on the counter. The brunette stared at his master with wide eyes.

"stop staring, I can't concentrate" the deep voice resonated throughout the kitchen, and the sitted brunette blushed and looked away.

Chanyeol prepared the cooking equipments, and all the ingredients needed for making a chicken soup. On the other side, Baekhyun hopped off the kitchen counter and stood beside his master.

"Do you need any assistance m-master?" Chanyeol paused for a bit, and glanced at Baekhyun.

"No I don't, but I think it would be great if you would sit down and just relax" Baekhyun obeyed the order and just sit down on the kitchen floor, his master lightly chuckled and shook his head.

"your really obedient aren't you?" Baekhyun nodded and fiddled with his pretty fingers.

Chanyeol turned the stove on and placed the casserole. He sat down next to Baekhyun and pulled the brunette down, until the other's head is rested on his lap.

Their gazes met, and the human's heartbeat fastened in it's pace.
A large hand caressed Baekhyun's locks. A sweet smile creeped its way to Chanyeol's lips. A smile that sent shivers to the brunette's heart.

A few caresses later,and the brunette was already asleep, in time with the chicken soup.

"you just wasted my effort" The tall figure carefully escaped, and turned the stove off. Shaking his head, he again carried the sleeping cutie.

"seriously, what's with you and carrying? Are you meant to be carried?" asking a sleeping person is a dumb thing to do, but Chanyeol continued.

"I wonder if you'll still adore me if you'll know about my true identity" he just shrugged his shoulders and layed the brunette on the couch. He then prepared a bowl with a chicken soup, and stick a note on it saying

I'll be out. Don't wait for
me, eat this chicken soup
and find a room, so you
can get some sleep.
-LOEYNAHC

When the clock strike 12:00, Baekhyun woke up. And in the midst of somewhere, Chanyeol stood. Eyeing his prey for the night. The mischievous demon collects souls for his own liking and advantage. Baekhyun saw the note and frowned for a bit. Thinking who the heck is Loeynach? But when he realized, he thought that his master was so sweet. In the other way, his master was busy with souls. Spending the night in a night club.

"how sweet of him" the brunette muttered to himself and began eating. After finishing his food, he then stood and washed the dishes. He finishes at 1:30am. With a tired body, tiny droopy eyes, Baekhyun walked up the stairs and entered a room. Little did he know, that the room was his master's. He quickly layed on the king sized bed and after a few tossing and shifting, he found his comfort zone and finally went to dreamland.

On the other side, Chanyeol was working his way to a couple.

"hey dude, mind if I borrow your bitch?" the demon smirked and that gesture triggered the human's boundaries. The human attacked Chanyeol but he just lazily dodged it. Showing that he's too bored to fight back.

"your to slow nickquit" another attack was initiated, and the demon had enough. He punched the poor guy, and knocked the daylights out of him. He faced the girl and grabbed her by the wrist. The bitch just chuckled and let Chanyeol to take her somewhere . Without any clues that her soul would be claimed tonight. Or is it really going to be claimed? Let's see if the demon had his luck.

"so handsome, what's your name?" She asked while pulling a cigarette stick out of her pocket, lighting it up. And puffing the smoke directly to Chanyeol's face.

"You're really a bitch huh? You have no respect" He pulled the cigarette out of the girl's mouth and transferred it to his own. Immitating the girl's action, he puffed the smoke to the girl's face, making her cough.

"Im Shin Cassia by the way. Nice to meet you, Mr. Criminal " Chanyeol threw the cigarette away and stomped at it, killing the flame. He then grabbed the girl's wrists and glared at her.

"In case that you don't know. Your quite famous Mr. You have tons of crime records a month." the girl smirked at the demon, trying to cross his boundaries. But Chanyeol is a patient demon, so he let go of the girl's wrist and rested his back on a wall, eyeing his opponent.

"your quite too handsome for a criminal" She pulled her gun and aimed it at Chanyeol, but before she could pull the trigger, Chanyeol had already took it from her grasp. He kicked the girl's leg and left her there while cussing and whining because of the pain.

"I'll get you! You bastard!" Chanyeol just smirked and hurried his actions.

"what a bitch, so she's a part of the cops huh? Maybe she got some back up" with that conclusion, Park Chanyeol hit the jackpot. He heard the cops, and some people screaming, so he quickly escaped by teleporting. By then, the club was invaded by stupid cops. Searching for the unknown criminal.

Chanyeol arrived at around 2:55am, He went straight to the bathroom and removed his garments. On the other side, Baekhyun woke up and had the urge to pee. So he went to the room's bathroom. And a not so manly scream escaped from Baekhyun's mouth.

"yah! My innocent eyes!" Baekhyun quickly turned around but a cold hand grabbed his shoulder, the brunette's cheeks turned rosy pink, when the deep voice spoke.

"what are you doing here?" Chanyeol opened the faucet and the sound of the water running, resonated throughout the bathroom.

"I-i had the urge to pee, so I-i immediately went to the bathroom" Baekhyun stuttered with his words and that made the demon smirk.

To be continued...........

A/N: Happy New Year everyone. What's your new year's resolution? this chapter is dedicated to Exotic_23