Chapter 29: Memories Should be Treasured

"It was Incredible" he states as he looked at Baekhyun lovingly, smiling at him like he is the most beautiful creature in the world.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Baekhyun asks while observing Chanyeol's gaze.

"N-nothing" Chanyeol cleared his throat and looked away, a small blush evident on his handsome face.

"You're blushing so cute!" Baekhyun exclaimed and laughed lightly, pinching Chanyeol's crimson red cheeks.

"No I'm not" he says as he turns away, making Baekhyun's hands fall from their hold on his face. Baekhyun lightly laughed, shaking his head, admiring his cute master in denial.

"So what made you do it?" Baekhyun asked, hand reaching out to Chanyeol's face. Chanyeol faces him and Baekhyun's palm welcomed his flushed cheeks, warmth seeping through his skin. He leans in with closed eyes, loving the soft palm of his Byunnie.

"I felt it" he said and opened his eyes, meeting those beautiful honey-brown orbs that softens his heart.

"You felt what? Lust?" Baekhyun said with a smirk. At this, Chanyeol shook his head and smiled softly, disappointing the brunette's expectation. Baekhyun thought that Chanyeol will smirk back and say that he was right.

"That's the right time that I was talking about" he said and placed his hand on top of Baekhyun's. He exerted pressure on the brunette's hand, making it squish his cheek.

"You're special to me Baekhyun. Don't you forget that okay?" Chanyeol sternly said and with his free hand, he carressed Baekhyun's cheek. Baekhyun leaned into the touch. Feeling contented, knowing that he is somehow special to his master.

"I won't Master, I won't" he said and smiled, making those droopy eyes into beautiful crescents, that alwas captures the demon's heart.

"I'm sorry if I can't tell it directly" Chanyeol whispers, face inching closer, lips waiting to meet Baekhyun's.

"Tell me what?" Baekhyun asks, eyes closing, waiting for those lips to finally met his.

"That I adore and cherish you. Also about the word love" Chanyeol said then pecked the brunette's lips. Baekhyun opened his eyes, giving the demon a questioning look.

"It's actually forbidden. But I can break some forbidden things for you" Chanyeol said and kissed those lips again. Baekhyun blushed and pulled away, right hand hitting Chanyeol on the arm.

"Stop being cheesy! Let's get dressed" Baekhyun declares and was about to stand up, but the naughty giant pulled him in, hugging him tightly, lips tugging on his ear.

"What about another round?" Chanyeol suggested, whispering on the midget's ear. Because of this, Baekhyun blushed and forcefully shoved his master away.

"You're such a perverted, horny bastard!" Baekhyun exclaimed. He nudged his master, making his long limbs fumble and fall from their embrace. Then he stood and pointed a finger out.

"We must eat and pack our things" Chanyeol smiled at the sight, his slave is such a cutie, being authoritative when he's butt-naked.

"Okay, Your ass is really cute haha!" He comments as he stood and entered his bathroom. Baekhyun is left in the room, embarrassed and blushing. He walked quickly, aura fuming and stopped infront of the bathroom door, he raised his fist, getting ready to knock on the door, when it opened and a hand pulled him in.

"Wanna shower with me?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun was frozen, unable to move. Chanyeol pinched his butt cheek and he squealed and hit his master's toned biceps.