Chapter 21: The Demon's Feast

Chanyeol was on the middle of thinking when he noticed the time. He glanced at his wristwatch, eyes widening as his mouth fell open. It was 5 minutes before the welcoming. Baekhyun was leaning on Chanyeol's shoulder, sleeping like an innocent child. Well I'll be taking that back, ehem not so innocent. He mumbled something unaudible and opened his right eye. Chanyeol immediately looked away and pushed him off. Byunnie fell on the other side of the sofa, mumbling an aw!

"I caught you master! Don't deny it!" He said with a playful tone. This servant sure knows how to tease.

"Would you shut the fuck up? Get ready because you'll entertain some snarky bitches" Baekhyun rolled his eyes, muttering something like his use of words is really inappropriate and disturbing.

"What ever you say master" with an eye roll, Baekhyun stood up and fixed his clothes. Dusting off here and there. Chanyeol eyed him.

"Why are you dusting yourself? Cut it out! It's annoying!" Baekhyun smirked at him and stopped dusting himself.

"I'm just scared of something" Baekhyun pouted and started to walk around his master. Chanyeol followed him with his gaze.

"Scared of what?" Chanyeol frowned, grabbing the brunette's left arm, making him stop from walking in circles. Baekhyun looked at him and suddenly pulled him closer by using his free arm. In their situation, Chanyeol is holding Baekhyun's left arm with his right hand while Baekhyun is holding Chanyeol's left arm with his right hand. They look like they're going to dance.

"I'm scared of your germs you idiot!" Baekhyun said and raised his left arm, acting as if he'll hit Chanyeol on the head. But the naughty demon guessed his intention, so Chanyeol acted first and knocked on his head. Once, twice, thrice. Even if their limbs are linked together, Chanyeol still managed to hit Baekhyun's head.

"Ouch you bastard! Why did you hit me?!" Chanyeol playfully shook his head and transferred his right hand's grasp to Baekhyun's waist.

"Shut up and waltz with me Byunnie. Because tonight, you won't have the chance to dance with me. I'm sure that bitches will form a line" Chanyeol smirked at the brunette, earning another eye roll.

"Why are you always rolling your eyes? Do you have an eye problem?" Chanyeol said. Baekhyun looked at their feet which is now moving, stepping one two three and one two three. Chanyeol got annoyed of the fact that his Byunnie is not looking at him while waltzing. So he lifted the brunette's face by using his finger.

"Trust me Byunnie. Look at me, only me and never look away" Chanyeol kissed him on the lips, a peck. A peck that sent volts of electricity down his spine.

"We're not doing it right master" Baekhyun chuckled. He lets go of Chanyeol's left arm and holds Chanyeol's hand instead, interlacing their fingers. He then puts his free hand which is his left hand on the giant's shoulder.

"Now, let's waltz" he said as they glide across the living room. They both smiled at each other, savoring their special moment. Chanyeol closed his eyes as he guided the both of them. Then he started to sing.

What would I do without your smart mouth
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I’m on your magical mystery ride
And I’m so dizzy, don’t know what hit me, but I’ll be alright

My head’s under water
But I’m breathing fine
You’re crazy and I’m out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I’ll give my all to you
You’re my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I’m winning
'Cause I give you all, all of me
And you give me all, all of you