Chapter 19: Preparation

Baekhyun's eyes widened. Chanyeol pulled his nape and kissed him hungrily, pushing him inside the bathroom.

"M-master s-stop it" Baekhyun said between kisses. He gasps for air. Chanyeol began to roam his hands on Baekhyun's body and it stopped south, groping Baekhyun's ass.

"A-ah C-Chanyeol!" Baekhyun threw his head back as Chanyeol began to grind on him. His eyes fluttered close as he bit his lip to surpress his moans. Chanyeol spanked him, earning an ah!

"Baekhyun moan for me" Chanyeol demands and Baekhyun obliged. He moaned like a slut, his moans echoed throughout the bathroom, and that made the demon smirk because later on, Baekhyun will just be frustrated as fuck.

"Ch-Chan, too much clothes. Take it off" Baekhyun unbuttons Chanyeol's polo with his flimsy fingers. While doing so, Chanyeol sucks his neck.

"M-master h-ha! Feels good mmmmm...." Baekhyun leans in to the touch, loving the foreign feeling of it. Well, he is a virgin after all.

"Help your self Byunnie, I can't fuck you I am so sorry" Chanyeol pecked Baekhyun's forehead and left the bathroom. Byunnie was frustrated again, frustrated as fuck.

"YOU BASTARD! COME BACK HERE!" Chanyeol heard the loud scream of his Byunnie. But decided to ignore it, because he has his own big problem and this one is hard.

A single ring ruined the moment, a phone call. Chanyeol grunted and picked his phone.

"Yoboseyo? Hmm? Who's this? Baekhyun's Bestie?" Chanyeol frowned in confusion and looked at the digits of the caller. An unknown number, ofcouse! Because in the first place, he never had the students' digits.

"CHANYEOL!! YOU CHICKEN! GET OUT OF THERE!" A series of knocking interrupted the phonecall.

"Is that my bestie? Oh gosh! Lemme talk to him!" Luhan screeched. Chanyeol distanced the phone away from his ear. God this gay! So annoying. He thought. As if he wasn't gay himself.

"Yeah? Give me a minute" Chanyeol opened the door, revealing the frustrated call intruder.

"Why you giant basta-" Chanyeol suddenly kissed him to shut him up and placed the phone on his left ear, guiding his hand to grasp on the phone.

"Talk to him Byunnie" Chanyeol wiped the Brunette's lip, and left him again. Geez! He's such a tease! That bastard. Baekhyun thought.

"Baek! Is it true?! Park Chanyeol is going to have a party tonight!" Luhan screeched. Baekhyun distanced the phone away from his ear.

"Gosh Lu! Lower your voice! Yes it's true" Baekhyun hissed, yet answered. He made himself comfortable and lie on the bed.

"Where are you now and why are you with Park Chanyeol?" Luhan asked with curiosity. Baekhyun bit his fingernail and thought of an excuse or something, but he decided to just tell the truth.

"I became his personal assistant or maid or something. Nope, a slave is the right word" he sighed and brushed his own hair with his fingers.

"Wow youre so lucky Baek! Hihi. Haven't I told you that me and Sehun are going to have a date tonight? So, I can't go to the party" Baekhyun chuckled and congratulated his bestfriend and ended the phonecall.

he stood up and placed the phone on the table beside the bed and went out of the room to find Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol! Master, where are you?" Baekhyun called and immediately went to the kitchen. But, Chanyeol is not in there.
Where could he be? Byunnie thought.