Chapter 5: Silhoutte of his past (Part One)

Chanyeol's POV

After 3 minutes of crying, Baekhyun stopped and wiped his snot. Eww...

"Are you done? My shirt is wet because of your salty tears" I joked but he didnt smile. Maybe his past is really terrifying that it terrifies the shit out of him. I faked a cough and opened the door to my mansion or should I say our mansion.

"Why is it so dark in here? And the ambiance is so..... lonely" His voice echoed though the dark halls of the mansion.

"Ofcourse it would be dark, the light hasnt entered yet" My statement has a double meaning, and the other one is..... secret

"What do you mean?" He questioned. I just shrugged my shoulders as an answer. I started walking and after 5 steps, I realized that he isnt following, that's why I looked back at him and motioned him to come closer.

"I dont want to enter, your mansion seems suspicious yet alluring" His back faced me after he said those. Dont tell me that he is going to leave? No he won't. I didnt followed him and continued walking and after a couple of minutes, I reached my throne. I began humming and tapping my feet when someone opened the door of the mansion. Guess who? Its him

"Why did you entered? I thought your scared?" I said while smirking at him. He's panting, maybe he run? He slowly walked and stopped infront of me.

"Why is there a labyrinth outside? As far as I remember, its not there when we first came" I smirked and stood up. I took a step forward and he raised his face to make an eye contact. I like our height difference, he is like a midget and I am his protector.

"That Labyrinth is called "The Demon's Labyrinth" no one dared to enter because if they do, they wont be able to return, and by means of that, they wont return like ever again" I said and he shivered.

"Why Hyunnie? Are you scared of demons? Well your unlucky because oops! Too much talking" I cut myself off because I am not ready to reveal my true identity. I will tell him if the right time came.

"Yeol-ah where is my room?" He asked.

"Oh you could choose your own, theres a thousand of rooms in here and they are all unoccupied" I stated before turning my back, but he pulled my arm and backhugged me.

"Chanyeol can I sleep with you? I feel secured if I am with you" He whispered. He feels secured? Byun Baekhyun you dont know that I am the danger and the worst nightmare for humans? Well lets set that aside. I faced him and embraced him. He buried his face to my chest.

"If thats what you want its okay, now lets sleep" I carried him and he didnt complain. I climb the stairs and after several minutes, I finally reached my room.

"Hyunnie were here" I whispered to him but he fell asleep. Maybe he's really tired, tired of his hell-like life. I entered the room and placed him at my king sized bed.

"You look like an angel Hyunnie, goodnight" I layed beside him and kissed his forehead. I will wait for the sun to rise again. Who said that a demon sleeps? Well, we don't. We just rest and wait like a patient man.

To be continued....

Author's note: Im sorry if its too short, I will make the part 2 more satisfying and longer. This chapter is dedicated to @RATED_UNRATED. Thank you for reading and abiding my request. Vote and comment, I would like to know your feedback.