"I'm fine with being here Stiles" Danny sighed as he took a seat on the couch and I was quick to join him, and I noticed him tense a bit when I sat down "and even if I wasn't, I'd say, because unlike you, I acutally care about getting a good grade.

"Okay" I sighed "then what do you want to start with?"   I pulled my text book out and dropped it onto the coffee table, causing us both to wince as it made a loud thud.

"Well we're supposed to make a big poster about the periodic table of elements, so why don't we start with finding the periodic table in your book" Danny offered.

"You see, Mr. Harris really makes no sense at all" I stated as I began flipping through and scanning the pages of my book "I'm mean, I sighed up for Chemistry, not art.  Why should we make a poster, it's not like it's going to help us in the long run anyway."

"What do you have against Harris?" Danny asked curiously.  Ah, so he picked up on that.

"I don't know, maybe the fact that he never seems to dress casual" I groaned sarcastically "or maybe the fact that his glasses are always sitting crookedly on his stupid face."

"Stiles" Danny sighed with inpatients.

"Fine, if you want to know the real reason why I hate Harris, it's because he hates me" I complained as stood up of the couch and began pacing "because it seems like no matter what I do, I always seem to screw it up some how.  Hell Harris even gets after me for breathing, but then again, maybe he's right.  I mean I do always screw everything up, don't I?  Every time I turn around I have another one of my mistakes slapping me in the face that I have to fix, and I'm sick and tired of it.  Maybe I should just stop trying because god knows I can't get anything right."

Just admitting all that out loud made me feel very vulnerable.  I basically just confessed to one of my biggest insecurities, the fear that no matter what I do, I'll always screw up in the end.  If there's a way to screw something up, I will find it.  I tightened my hands in the fists and couldn't even find it in me to turn and face Danny again, I guess I was just afraid that he would agree.  That he'd admit that he's always known that, that everyone knows that about me.  All these doubts and fears just kept playing over and over again in my head until I felt Danny's hand on my shoulder and I froze.

"You're not a screw up Stiles" he whispered as he gently turned me around "I mean, when we have to do those stupid team building things in gym class, your always the one that figures out how to get everyone to work together.  And when in English we are given a brain teaser, you are always the first to complete it.  If anything, you fix things Stiles."

"Yeah, but in all of those team building activities, I'm always the one to knock down the structure when we are just about to put the last piece on it.  I'm a big Screw up Danny, that's what I am" I rambled "and I can never get anything right and-"

"Stiles?" Danny cut me off loudly.  I looked up from my feet to see that his face was only inches away from mine as he leaned over my small frame.

"Yeah" I just barely breathed out, suddenly at a loss for words.

"About earlier.... you might not be attractive to all gay guys, but you are definitely attractive to me" he whispered with a faint smile and he slowly started descending towards my lips, giving me all the time in the world to pull away.... but I didn't.  Instead I felt myself leaning in as well.  I kept leaning in until there was no space left to lean in.

Our lips touched and on instinct my hands lifted up and I tangled them in to Danny's short spikey hair.  This kiss was better than any girls kiss, and in my defense I actually haven't kissed a girl, but I had to admit that feeling his lips against mine, I didn't really want to kiss anyone else.

A soft moan escaped my lips as Danny warped his arms around my waist, pulling me ever so close.  I lowered my arms just slightly so that they were around his neck and suddenly his tongue was pressing against my lips, begging for entrance, and I let it in without hesitation.  His tongue explored my mouth and danced with mine, and couldn't stop the moans that left me.

I was so deep into the kiss that I hadn't heard the motor bike pull up outside.  I hadn't heard the front door slowly creaking open, and I hadn't heard the footsteps patting down the hall.

"Hey Stiles, I was just wondering if youooohhhhkay" Scott's voice went from sounding casual to sounding embarrassed and awkward "I'll just come back later."  With that, Scott basically bolted from my house and I slowly pull away from Danny and buried my face into his chest laughing.

"As bad as I feel for Scott, I have to admit that that was the funniest thing I've ever heard" I chuckled softly, and Danny was soon to join in.  Maybe this will work out, maybe this will be the one thing in my life that I won't screw up.

Wow, it's official,  I am attractive to gay guys.  Score one for Stiles Stilinski, but judging by that kiss, I'm thinking that attraction thing goes both ways.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys, so here is the one shot for the day!  I hope you all enjoyed, and I hope you are all looking forward to Teen Wolf tonight.  Fingers crossed that Isaac is okay!  ^_^