Ch 18

Third Person's POV

" Beth. Beth. " , Peter whispered to his girl gently shaking her.

" Yes Panda? " , Beth yawned rubbing her eyes.

" It's morning. Let's get up love. " , he said gently.

Beth nodded before streching herself as she sat up and slowly slid her way out of bed.

" Would you like some breakfast? " , Peter asked

" Maybe just an apple will be fine. " , Beth smiled.

Peter tossed her apple as Beth caught it with one hand impressing him.

" Panda before we start anything new, I want to talk with you. " , Beth said.

" And that would be? " , Peter asked raising his eyebrow.

" I just want to catch up on some things since it has been years. " , Beth chuckled.

" Then that's what we will do today. " , Peter nodded.

( Time skip )

" And that's why people call me Pan. " , Peter ended the story.

" So you only did that, just because Peter wasn't a scary name? " , Beth chuckled.

" Yes I did. " , Peter nodded.

The two lovebirds sat together on a large smooth rock overlooking the ocean waves crashing against the shore exchanging stories and laughs.

" So Beth, tell me, why did you chose to stay in Neverland after all of these years? " , Peter asked.

" Well a few years later, my parents died from a sudden illness so I was taken to a foster care system. I was put in house to house to house because nobody wanted me. The foster families only wanted money from the government. Anyway, I had enough of it and decided to run away from a foster home stealing a magic bean from them and that's how I ended up in Neverland. " , she explained.

" Sad, but impressive love. " , Peter nodded.

" What about you Panda? How are you doing? " , Beth asked.

" Well it's the same old routine as usual, although it has never been the same without you. " , he sighed. " But I'm glad that you are here now "

Peter and Beth exchanged smiles and silly faces making them break into laughter.

" Panda, may I ask you a personal question? " , Beth asked.

" Go ahead. I have nothing to hide. " , Peter shrugged

" Why do you have a girl's room in the other treehouse? " , Beth asked.

That question slipped into Peter's mind making him stop whatever he was doing and think. His emerald eyes glared over to Beth before they retreated back to the ground.

" Nobody has ever asked me that question, eversince I lost her. " , he said quietly.

" Who is her? " , Beth asked with crossed arms.

" My sister. " , Peter said sternly rolling his eyes.

" Oh, I'm sorry. Go on. " , Beth said mumbling.
" I didn't know you have a sister. "

" Yeah I had one. " , Peter confirmed.

" What happened? " , Beth asked. " Did she run away, get kidnapped, left Neverland? "

" She died. " , Peter stated

" S-S-She d-died? H-How? " , Beth shuttered.

" It was a long time ago, it was when we first came to Neverland. " , he started

( Flashback )

" Come on Peter! We are almost there! " , Petra hollered.

" Petra, the shadow said that we shouldn't go this far out of our camp. " , Peter reminded her

" Since when do you listen to a shadow? " , Petra chuckled.

" Well it's my shadow, meaning that it's my words. " , Peter confirmed.

" Well too bad my shadow isn't here because then we wouldn't be the only ones arguing. " , Petra shrugged

" Ha. Ha. Ha. " , Peter rolled his eyes.

The Pan silbings stumbled upon Dead Man's Peak.

" Hey lookie here, thorns dripping something black. " , Petra pointed out.

" Let's see, thorns and black. Yeah that's all I need to know, so let's leave. " , Peter said.

" Hush crybaby. They are just plants, no harm at all. " , Petra nodded

" Yeah plants that are waiting for a victim to poke their thorns. " , Peter huffed.

" Last time I checked, you aren't a plant expert. " , Petra rolled her eyes.

" Last time I checked, we should leave, the sun is going down. " , Peter stated

" Maybe the sun just wants to take a nap. " , Petra said

" Suns don't take naps. " , Peter shook his head

" Neither does my curiosity, brother. " , Petra smirked. " Here I will prove it to you that it's nothing but a harmless little plant. "

Petra walked towards the plant ready to scrape her skin among the thorns before Peter slapped her arm causing Petra to jump.

" Oww! That hurts! " , she whined before Peter dragged her off the cliff.

" But that didn't stop Petra from finding out what the plant can do. " , Peter sighed.

A/N: Hey Petra is back! Remember her? Yeah I decided to add her into the flashback. Guess you will have to find out what happens in the next chapter!