Ch 2

Third Person's POV

The boy slowly stepped away from the window as the girl stepped back holding her teddy bear in her arms.

" Why don't you want me to leave? " , the green-eyed boy asked softly

" Because I have been waiting for you. " , the little girl said " You are here to take me to Neverland. "

The boy gave the girl a small smile before it turned into a frown.

" I'm sorry love, but I don't take girls with me to Neverland. " , he sighed.

" Why not? " , she asked with a drip of sadness

" Because I don't. I only take lost, unloved children with me to Neverland. " , he
explained " It seems to me that you are loved by your parents little one. "

" Well...my mommy and daddy do love me, but I get lost all the time. " , she nodded. " I get lost at the grocery store a lot and so mommy or daddy have to find me. "

The boy placed a small smile on his face as he chuckled.

" Well little one, what I meant is that I only take children who don't have anyone to take care of them. " , he said softly.

" So you adopt them? " , she asked tilting her head.

" Eh...something like that I guess. " , the boy nodded.

The little girl walked up to the green-eyed boy and pulled on his shirt. He took the hint and knelt down to her level.

" You have pretty green eyes. " , she smiled. " And your brown hair is fluffy. " , she giggled ruffling it.

" Why thank you. " , the boy chuckled as he decided to sit down letting the little girl ruffle his hair.

She looked at the boy and sat in front of him holding her teddy bear in her arms.

" What is your name? " , she asked with curiosity

" Peter. Peter Pan. " , the boy said.

" But you don't look like him. " , the girl shook her head.

" Okay then what am I suppose to look like? " , he asked crossing his arms.

" Well you are suppose to have pointy ears, red/orangish hair, and wear green tights. " , she said " You are suppose to be an elf. "

" Well I'm not an elf. I'm a simple human being. " , he confirmed " That Peter Pan is just someone's imagination, but I am real and I don't look nor dress like that. "

" Well you do look handsome just the way you are. " , she giggled.

" Thank you love. " , Peter smiled. " So what's your name little one? "

" Beth. " , she simply answered. " Just call me Beth. "

" Beth...That's a beautiful name. " , he nodded. " Just like you. "

Beth's cheek turned a rosy cheek as she giggled.

" Thank you Peter Pan. " , she smiled

" You can call me Peter, love . " , he stated

" Or I can call you Panda or Pancake! " , she giggled some more.

" Hmm...Well I'm pretty sure if you called me Pancake then I would get hungry a lot, so Panda it is. " , he nodded

" Yay! " , she exclaimed.

Peter couldn't help but chuckle at Beth's cuteness.

" Well love, as much as I would like to continue our chat, I have to go and you have to go back to bed. " , he said.

" But I don't want to go back to bed! " , she pouted. " I want to go to Neverland with you Panda! "

" Beth, I already told you that I can't take you. " , he sighed

" But I don't want you to go. " , she said as tears threatened to come down her cheek.

" Oh Beth. Don't cry now. " , Peter said softly

" Too late! " , she cried as she held her teddy bear close to her.

" Come here, love. " , Peter said opening his arms.

The little girl scooted towards Peter and made her way settled into his lap as she rested her head on his chest and wrapped her little arms around her teddy bear. Peter wrapped his arms gently around Beth rocking her back and forth. Peter sighed not knowing how he would be able to comfort his new friend, until an idea came across his mind.

A/N: Hang on to that thought and hope that I update! Haha 😂 This is so adorable!!! Ha! Panda! That's cute for Peter Pan! 🐼