Ch 9

Third Person's POV

The night sky slowly overshadowed Neverland revealing its starlights. Beth sat on a log with her feet wiggling in the sand that seemed to make her giggle. Then a pair of hands covered Beth's eyes.

" Guess who? " , Peter asked

" Panda. " , Beth smiled softly

Peter gave Beth a small smile as he picked her up and swung her around as he held on to Beth with her teddy bear clutched tightly in her tiny hands.

" I'm ready Panda. " , Beth whispered as Peter nodded.

Peter used his magic to teleport themseleves in London where the city fell fast asleep. He landed safely as he used one hand to open the window holding Beth in his other. The window successfully opened allowing Peter to slip into Beth's room where everything was in place, untouched. Peter placed Beth down as her feet slowly felt the carpet of her bedroom floor.

" Nothing has changed. It will return back to normal tomorrow. " , Peter informed Beth.

" Not everything. " , Beth sighed. " You won't be there. "

Peter knelt down towards Beth's level and held her hand.

" Beth, you don't have to do this. " , Peter said trying to hold back his tears. " You have everything you could ever want in Neverland. You would be treated like a princess. You would have the lost boys and I accompany you. Neverland can be your home. "

" Panda, I have to be with my parents. " , Beth said softly. " I can't leave my mommy or daddy behind. "

" But you can't leave me behind. " , Peter managed to say as his green eyes started to tear up.

" Panda, you have the lost boys to accompany you back in Neverland. " , Beth said

" Beth, you are my lost girl and I can't loose you. " , Peter winced. " Please come back to me. "

" Panda...don't cry please. " , Beth sighed wiping his tears that have escaped from his eyes.

" I'm sorry. I'm sorry for lying to you. I'm sorry if I hurted your feelings. I'm sorry for everything. ", Peter apologized

" And I already forgave you. I'm not mad at you anymore Panda. I was just wanted to be with my parents. I missed them. " , Beth confessed.

" And I will miss you. " , Peter cried

Beth wrapped her arms around Peter's neck and hugged him tightly stroking his hair.

" Don't lose hope Panda. I will come back to Neverland one day. " , Beth said softly.

" Promise? " , Peter said.

" I promise. " , Beth nodded.

Peter nodded as he released Beth and gave her a small smile. Beth wiped away the remaining tears and kissed his cheek. Peter's cheek became a tomato as Beth giggled. Beth looked into Peter's soft green eyes as she placed her teddy bear in Peter's hand.

" Here, I want you to have it. " , Beth quietly said

" No Beth, I can't. This is your teddy bear...your friend. " , Peter whispered

" Now she is your friend Panda and she will always accompany you when you feel lonely. " , Beth smiled " I want you to have her. "

Peter took a glance at the fluffy, light brown tear bear before he smiled.

" Thank you Beth. I appreciate it. ", Peter smiled.

" You are very welcome. " , Beth smiled.

Peter gave Beth one last hug and kissed her cheek before he waved goodbye at Beth standing in the middle of her room.

" See you soon my little lost girl. " , Peter whispered before he disappeared.

" It will be very soon Peter. ", Beth whispered to herself.

A/N: I will admit that I started tearing up writing this chapter. Oh the feels 😩 Will this be the last time Peter will see Beth? Dun Dun Dun