Ch 12

Third Person's POV

There she was, sitting on a log all alone.

The lost boys were gathered near the fire receiving its warmth while Bethany shivered in the cold breeze. She breathed heavily from playing a game with Pan.

A game that he choose for them to play; a game that she regreted playing in the first place.

Her head was dizzy from being upside down for a while, her throat burned from the salt taste, her wrist red from being tied down, and her clothes, torn and worn out, from running through the unknown jungle in Neverland.

She struggled to ignore the pain roaming all over her body, for she didn't want to show any weakness.

Pan sat on a log close to the fire being surrounded by his lost boys having side conversations. He looked deep into the fire and then glanced at Bethany sitting far away from them shivering in her worn out clothes.

" So what game did you play with her? " , Felix asked sitting next to him.

" So just a little chasing game. " , Pan said

" Let me guess, you chased her throughout the woods and then tormented her in some way. " , Felix guessed

" It was a fun game. " , he chuckled to himself.

Felix shrugged as he glanced at Bethany.

" You know, she looks familiar, Pan. " , Felix
said. " I have a feeling that I have met her before. "

" Well ignore that feeling. " , Pan sternly said. " Feelings are worthless. "

" You used to have feelings before Pan. " , Felix reminded him.

" Don't remind me. " , he huffed

" So what do you plan to do Bethany? " , Felix asked

" Get rid of her. " , he decided quickly

" Why? You barely even know the girl. " , Felix gestured

" Excatly, why should I care about her life? " , Pan shrugged

" I think she could be good use Pan. You never know. " , Felix said

" I guess so. " , he nodded

" Just let her stick around for a while and see what surprises she has in store for us. " , Felix smirked.

" I like your thinking. " , Pan smirked back.

The two boys glanced over at Bethany and then exchanged looks before Pan grabbed a blanket from nearby and stood up walking towards Bethany.