Ch 3

Third Person's POV

" Hush little Beth don't you cry. Panda is right here by your side. And if Panda is not by your side, then just look for my green eyes. If you can't find my green eyes, just follow my British accent. If you can't follow my British accent, then just call me out. If I don't come and answer you, then I will appear right by you. So listen here my little Beth, don't you cry because I will comfort you from day to night. " , Peter sang softly.

Beth wiped her eyes and gave Peter a small smile as she hugged him tightly.

" Thank you Panda. " , she whispered. " No one has ever sang me a lullaby before. "

" No problem Beth. " , he smiled.

Beth stayed in Peter's arms until a yawn escaped from her mouth.

" Let's get you to bed. " , Peter whispered as he carefully stood up and carried Beth to her bed.

He gently laid her down and tucked her in as Beth held on to her teddy bear. Peter kissed her forehead and smiled.

" Panda, can you stay with me until I fall asleep? " , Beth asked

" Of course. " , Peter smiled.

He climbed over to the other side and laid down next to Beth as she snuggled into his chest. Peter smiled as he stroked her carmel hair.

" Panda, can we be friends? " , Beth asked

" I thought we already confirmed that. " , Peter lightly chuckled. " But of course love. "

" Panda, will you come again to visit me? " , Beth asked.

" Yes I will. " , Peter nodded.

" Pinky Promise? " , she asked holding her pinky finger up.

" Pinky Promise. " , Peter smiled as he linked his pinky finger with hers. " Now try to get some rest my little Beth. " , he whispered.

" Okay. " , she yawned. " Goodnight Panda. "

" Sweet dreams, love. " , Peter said softly.

A few minutes later, Beth fell asleep. Peter smiled and kissed her forehead one last time before he carefully snuck out of Beth's grip and walked towards the window on his way back to Neverland.

A/N: Shortish chapter but there is cuteness overload over here! I mean come on you have Peter Pan and a little girl! Ha Panda fits him well although Pancake is creative too! 😂 Lol!