Ch 1

Third Person's POV

It was a silent night in the city of London, England.

The only light that glimmered among the darkened city was the moonlight peeking in from the white clouds. The tall buildings stood tall overlooking the city that ended its day. The streets were quiet, with no sound to be heard from as the darkness covered the city with exhaustion. The night sky was calm and peaceful quietly looking down upon the city of London, but secretly kept a shadow of a boy hidden as his glowing green eyes scanned through the city.

He stood on top of the Big Ben Tower searching for any victims that he could find. His breathed slowly hoping that one window would be open, but all were closed not wanting the presence of the mysterious boy. All but one window was open and the boy's smile was replaced with a smirk as he raised an eyebrow with curiosity written all over his face.

His feet started floating as the glowing pixie dust swooped him away towards his desired place as he slowly flew in the unfamiliar room landing in with a soft thud. The only sound was that heard was the sound of a little child snoring softly as its brain drifted to sleep.

The boy's eyes widened with excitment as he slowly tipped toed towards the sound ringing in his ears. His green eyes scanned across the bed as a blanket covered the appearance of the child facing its back towards the boy. He huffed as he slowly floated upwards and glided towards the other side of the bed only to be disappointed in the victim.

The child was no other than a small girl with short caramel hair resting on her shoulders, fair skin that seemed so soft, and cute, pink lips on her face as she smiled in her sleep. The boy couldn't help but smile watching the girl's chest rise up and down with each breath that she took, but sighed knowing that she was a girl.

The boy only allowed boys into a place he called home.

He thought  a girl wouldn't be able to handle adventures he planned to go on in his place he called home.

Lost in his train of thoughts, he realized that the girl was mumbling to herself in her sleep trying to find something next to her, but whimpered when something wasn't there. The boy raised his eyebrow in confusion, until in the corner of his eye, he saw a teddy bear lying on the floor. The boy bent down to retrieve the teddy bear and slowly placed it next to the little girl, who smiled when she felt her teddy bear next to her as she hugged it tightly in her arms.

The boy gave her a small smile as he gently placed the covers over here and placed a light kiss on her forehead, before he slowly walked back towards the window to overlook the slient city.

He sighed in defeat, not finding a boy, but he smiled at the thought of the innocent little girl. He leaned closer towards the window and was prepared to depart until he felt someone touch the hem of his shirt.

He froze for a minute before slowly turning around only for his green eyes to meet a pair of brown eyes that belonged to the little girl who held on to his shirt in one hand and held her teddy bear in another hand.

The sound of her gentle voice escaped from her mouth...

" Please don't leave..."

A/N: It's only the first chapter and it had adorable written all over it! It's cute for a first chapter 💕