Ch 8

Third Person's POV

A moment of silence spreaded around the room leaving Beth to sleep peacefully. She woke up with a sigh knowing that today was her last day in Neverland.

She looked around the room and blinked twice to see Peter sleeping in a chair near her bed with crossed arms. Beth quietly giggled as she put her teddy bear aside to grab her blanket and got off her bed walking slowly towards the sleeping green-eyed boy. She gently covered up the boy with a blanket hoping not to wake him up.

After successfully giving Peter some warmth, Beth picked up her teddy bear and quietly walked away out of the room.

The camp was quiet for only Felix and another older boy that managed to chat early in the morning.

Who knew that a sneaky little girl could slip away without being notice?

During her safe travels, Beth wandered in the woods taking a small step each time gripping on to her teddy bear looking for some type of adventure. Then Beth came across a river as water clashed against the rocks that stood still at the sides.

Beth looked at the other side to see flowers of all colors and she was determined to make it to the other side. Beth saw a stone path and took a deep breath before she bravely took a step on one stone rock.

" One step...only five more to go. " , she murmured to herself.

With each step Beth tried her best to balance herself on the rock without slipping into the roaring waves, until Beth lost balanced on the last step causing her teddy bear to fly out of her land and luckily land in a crate , made of wood, as it flowed along with the waves. Beth thought quickly enough to catch her balance and land on the other side only to breath heavily.

" TEDDY! TEDDY! " , she screamed before she ran trying to keep up with her teddy bear enjoying his water ride.

" TEDDY! I'M COMING FOR YOU! " , Beth yelled as she kept her pace with her teddy bear, but stopped only to see a waterfall up on ahead.

She screamed as she struggled to keep up with her teddy bear only to stop herself at an edge of a cliff and watch as her teddy bear flew out of the wooden crate dancing with gravity.

" No...not my teddy bear. " , Beth whimpered before she backed away and sat against a tree crying for the lost of her teddy bear.

A few minutes went by and Beth felt a tap on her shoulder as she looked up to meet a pair of green eyes.

" Funny story. I was flying to look for you little one and I came across a flying teddy bear falling off a waterfall. " , Peter said. " I'm sure it belongs to you love. "

Beth wiped her tears and smiled as Peter gave back her teddy bear. Beth hugged her teddy bear tightly as Peter stood a seat next to her.

" What's so special about that teddy bear? " , Peter asked.

" She is my friend. " , Beth said softly petting the teddy bear. " I couldn't make friends with any other children my age, so my parents gave me a teddy bear. She really is good company. "

" I see. " , Peter nodded.

" Thank you for saving her life Panda. " , Beth said giving Peter a hug.

" No problem love. " , Peter smiled hugging her back. " Thank you for giving me a blanket. "

" Anytime Panda. " , Beth smiled.

" Well today is your last day in Neverland, so might as well enjoy it. " , Peter said. " There is a flower valley near by, want to check it out? "

" Of course I do! " , Beth giggled as Peter helped Beth back on her and held hands with her as they walked towards the flower valley.

A/N: Beth is so adorable and Peter is just a huggable Panda 🐼 ❤️