Practice (Haru x Reader)

"Your practice is cancelled today?" You asked him as you both began walking upstairs.

He responded with a nod and pushed open the door to the roof.

You wondered why they would cancel practice, seeing as all of them enjoyed it. Maybe someone was sick?

As you took a seat on the cool roof, against the wall, an idea came to mind.

"Haru?" You asked as you unpacked your lunch.

The black haired boy looked up from his lunch of mackerel, his blue eyes fixated on you.

"Since you're not doing anything after school, you should come and watch my practice" you suggested, a sheepish smile on your face.

Haruka had never actually attended a practice of yours. Not that he had ever refused to come, it was that his practices were almost always during the same times. You played basketball, and really enjoyed it. Haru knew this.

"Okay"

You quickly lifted your head, excitement taking over you.

"Really?" You leaned towards the quiet boy.

He raised an eyebrow at your behavior before nodding.

"Yeah, why not?"

Tapping your tennis shoe against the shiny gym floor you anxiously looked around, waiting for Haru. Practice started soon and you were beginning to think he forgot. At the last moment he flung open the door and rushed in.

"Am I late?" He asked, stopping to take a breath.

You shook your head, but couldn't hold back laughter.

"What is it?" He asked again and frantically looked around.

"Haru!" You giggled "it's nothing. Just sit down and watch, practice is about to start"

You jumped as your coach blew the whistle but jogged over to the center of the gym.

It turned out your practice went great, you were even more motivated to play for Haru being there. You occasionally looked over and smiled, seeing him almost entranced in the practice.

"See you tomorrow!" You smiled as the last of your friends left.

You pulled on the strings of the bag as you turned, not noticing the male behind you. You nearly jumped out of your skin and stumbled back at bit.

"H-haru!" You blew out a sigh of relief.

You noticed a hint of a grin drawn out on his lips.

"Sorry, Y/N" he spoke before taking your hand and pulling you out of the building along with him.

"Did you like it?" You asked curiously, yet you probably already knew the answer.

He nodded before taking the other bag from your arms and slinging it around his shoulder.

"I did, but since I came, you know what that means"

You cocked your head to the side.

"Hmm?"

"You have to come to one of my practices"

You smiled, having no problem with seeing Haru shirtless.

"I'll see what I can do" you playfully winked.

_________________

Idek if basketball is a sport at Iwatobi but tbh I don't care (:

Happy Easter though!

thanks for reading! (:
- mo

RAINWATER | free! iwatobi swim clubOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara