Alleviate (Rei x Reader)

You sighed, bringing your knees up to your chest. Watching Rei swim laps in the pool, you brushed back your hair and watched the blue haired male swim.

He had been at it for what seemed like hours, but in actuality was around thirty minutes. Seemed the same to you. You enjoyed watching Rei swim actually, but the same thing over and over was repetitive. Practice you guessed.

He finally had a day off, one the two of you could have enjoyed together, but he stated that he "needed the practice". Normally you wouldn't have been as frustrated about something of the sorts, but you hadn't been able to spend time with him in a while.

"At least he invited me to watch" you thought as a cool breeze blew past you.

You were sat at the edge of the pool, your feet now dangling in the clear water.

You moved up your eyes upon hearing something, besides the sounds of him swimming. Rei had lifted himself out of the pool and wrapped a towel around his dripping body.

You offered a small smile at the male, holding out his glasses for him to take.

"Thank you, Y/N"

You simply nodded and stood, lifting your up bag and placing it upon your shoulder.

As you two finally left the pool and you still hadn't spoken a word Rei stopped walking, a concerned look on his face.

"Y/N, you haven't talked this whole time, is something wrong?"

You sighed and stopped walking as well, your back turned to him.

"I just, wanted to spend time together today" you mumbled quietly before turning to face him.

The tall male frowned and reached up to push back his falling glasses. He was silent for a moment before his purple eyes filled with emotion. One you couldn't figure out.

Without speaking, he grabbed your hand and pulled you along with him. After minutes passed filled with you following Rei and still no words being spoken, you were about to stop when you noticed the park sign ahead.

You couldn't help but smile. This was one of your favorite places to come but you often didn't with Rei, due to him thinking the surrounding children were unpleasant.

Bringing you both to the swings, Rei sat down in a two person one, you sitting beside him.

"I'm sorry for spending the day swimming" he finally said and looked down at your hands.

You placed your fingers underneath his chin and used them to pull his head up, his eyes immediately locking with your own.

"Don't be sorry, I was being selfish. And it's fine now see? We still get the rest of the day together" you smiled.

He shook his head and looked up, as if thinking.

"I need to make it up to you" he murmured, pausing for a moment.

Seemingly out of nowhere, he pressed his lips against yours. Your eyes widened but you smiled just as he pulled away.

"Thank you, Rei"

________________

I actually was able to write a chapter! omg

I hope you enjoyed, hopefully another update to come tomorrow.

Thanks for reading! (:
- mo