#8// "I love you"

|| first chapter back! I haven't wrote something like this in a while so please forgive me if it's not the best. thank you!!
- mo

Haru-

You kicked your feet around in the pool below you, splashing water. The familiar black haired boy stared at you from the edge of the pool and you sighed.

"Haru I-"

"Come swim with me" there was a slight whining tone to his words as he cut you off.

"You want me to?" You smirked and noticed he had swam closer.

With that sentence you felt hands around your ankles and pulling, causing you to fall into the water.
As you bobbed up from the surface you noticed a hint of a smile tugging at Haru's lips.

"You're smiling!" You exclaimed, laughing.

His face instantly hardened as he tried to look away "am not".

You giggled and swam closer to him before placing your hands on his chest, a smirk spread all across your face. You stared at him for a good while, attempting to make him smile again.

"Y/N stop trying to make me smile because you defiantly will fail. Many have tried but all have been unsuccessful"

"I love you" you stated, out of blue.

He widened his bright eyes as pink blush began to rise on his cheeks.

"I-I love you too" you noticed as he spoke he couldn't hold back the smile on his face.

"Guess I was the first to pass" you giggled before pressing your lips against his.

Makoto-

You sighed as you leaned against the wall outside Makoto's classroom.

You both had stayed after school for tutoring, but his ended fifteen minutes after yours.

As you began to daydream you noticed a hand brush a few strands of hair out of your face, bringing you back into reality.

Upon lifting your eyes you saw your boyfriend, Makoto, smiling above you.

"Sorry for staying so late" he spoke as you both exited the school together.

"No problem" you murmured.

"Still wanna go to the park?" the familiar sparkle in his eyes made you smile.

"I'd love to" you smiled back at the bright eyed boy.

Suddenly, he stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes wide.

"I-I love you too, Y/N!" He exclaimed, wrapping his muscular arms around you.

Moving your head from his chest, you thought for a moment, confused before you realized.

"Oh, no no no. Makoto I said I'd love to. You know, like, I'd love to go to the park with you?" you frantically scrambled for an apology.

You noticed his cheeks flush and his smile drop as his arms lowered.
"Oh, I'm so sor-"

"But I do love you!" You cut him off immediately. "I didn't know when would be the right time to say it, but I do!" You smiled.

He let out a sigh of relief before hugging you tightly once again.

Rin-

You rubbed your palms against your bare shoulders in attempts to warm them as you stood outside Rin's dorm room.

After numerous knocks with no answers, you turned around to leave when the door finally opened.

Turning around once more, you brought your eyes up to meet your boyfriend's, Rin.

"Y/N?" He asked, groggily. "Why are you here, and this late?"

"Ah, I'm sorry I know this is probably a bad time" you explained, sheepishly looking off to the side.
"But since its Friday, and we haven't seen each other in a while, I just figur-"

He cut you off by pulling you inside and shutting the door. Immediately, his warm body heat made you cling to him.

You noticed a smirk rise up on the boy's face as you two sat down.
"So, you missed me?" He teased.

Your cheeks flushed and you attempted to look away, but failed miserably.

"I-it's just, I missed spending time with you this week because you know busy schedules like always, but I'm always happier when I'm with you, because I love you" you blurted, immediately covering your mouth before you could say more.

You couldn't help but notice his smirk fade before you looked away. That was it. A perfect relationship ruined all because you couldn-

"I love you too, Y/N" he laughed before engulfing you in a hug.

Nagisa-

"Y/N!" Nagisa exclaimed, pulling himself from the pool. He ran over to you, almost attacking you in a bear hug before he remembered he was soaking wet.

You laughed a little, handing him a towel from the rack.

"You came!" He smiled and dried himself off before finally hugging you.

You laughed and hugged your excited boyfriend back. "I told you I was coming"

"I know, but I'm just so happy to see you!" He smiled and shook his head, water flying from his blonde locks.

You smiled before remembering what you had brought.

"I brought ice cream" you offered, smiling as you held up the container.

His pink eyes lit up as he opened his mouth, surprised. "Y/N!" He exclaimed hugging you again.
"I love you!" He blurted, immediately blushing.

You looked up at the embarrassed boy for a moment before laughing "I love you too Nagisa"

Rei-

"Y/N!" Your little sister exclaimed, running into your room. "Rei's hereee" she smirked.

You rolled your eyes before walking to the front door where your little brother stood, talking to Rei.

You noticed a nervous smile spread on his lips as he made eye contact with you.

"You okay?" You asked as you stepped outside with him.

"Yeah" he said quietly, twiddling with his thumbs.

Raising your eyebrows, you grabbed his hand and led him to the park across from your house.

"So" you started "what's wrong?"

The purple eyed boy sighed before looking over at you.
"I-I need to tell you something" he stuttered.

You nodded, letting him continue. Of course you braced yourself for the worst.

"So you know we've been together for quite a while, a-and I always look forward to seeing you because you make me happy. I've been waiting for the perfect time to tell you, but I can't wait anymore. I love you" His cheeks turned pink as he spoke, but he kept his gaze on you.

You laughed and let out a quiet sigh of relief.
"Of course I love you too, Rei!" You exclaimed.