Drawing (Nagisa x Reader)

You bit at your lip as you quietly pressed the pencil against the canvas, scribbling some finishing touches on your drawing.

Hugging the work close to your stomach as you stood, you placed it back in your bag before slinging it over your shoulder and walking out.

As you walked down the hallway, your shoes clicking against the linoleum floors, you heard heavy footsteps coming from behind you.

Stopping abruptly, you turned a second too early and collided with another, sending you both flying backwards.

"Ah" you groaned, rubbing your temple. Sitting up from the floor you noticed Nagisa across from you, doing the same.

"Y-Y/N!" The blond boy exclaimed before bursting out in laughter. "You should've seen your face!"

You rolled your eyes but couldn't not smile at him. When was he not happy?

"Why were you so eager to see me?" You asked upon standing, offering out a hand to him.

"Because I haven't seen you all day! Duh" 

As you bent back down to collect your things you quickly reached for the drawing, however Nagisa had spotted it first.

"What's this?" He wondered aloud, picking up the piece of paper.

You desperately reached for it, but the male had a firm grip on it.

"I didn't know you could draw!" He smirked a little, noticing your discomfort.

"T-that's not mine" you lied and finally grabbed the paper from his hands, quickly shoving it back into your bag.

"Then who's is it?" He pressed, inching closer to you.

"um, I found it" you paused turning your head so you wouldn't look him in the eye. "Thought it looked nice..." your voice quietly trailed off.

"So you think your own drawings look nice?"

"N-no! I said it wasn't mine"

"When did you draw it?"

"Earlier today-"

"Knew it!" He exclaimed, laughing proudly. He was now closer, a lot closer.

"That wasn't nice" you frowned before taking a step back.

"But I really liked it" he smiled and took a large step closer to you.

Stepping back once more, you found yourself pinned against the locker, Nagisa's face only inches away from your own.

"I believe you owe me a date" an innocent smile still spread across his lips.

"f-for what?" you stammered.

"For lying, Obviously!"

You didn't say anything for a moment and noticed his face drawing even closer.

"Fine!"

His pink eyes instantly lit up and he stepped back, smiling still of course.

"Was that necessary?" You asked as he grabbed your arm, beginning to drag you to the exit along with him.

"Completely!"

________________

Morning update!

Since school is about to start up again, I tried to get in as many updates in these past days as I could.

I might update again today, if I have time, I'm just trying to make up for all the time I missed!

Hopefully you all enjoyed!

Thanks for reading (:
- mo