Who's that GIRL?

P R O L O G U E -

LOVE? Na-uh! I don't believe in such things. Yes, I don't believe in that silly word. Why would I? To hurt myself? I'm not that stupid to let someone hurt me- not anymore. 

LOVE is just for those hopeless romantic  people.  A person who is in love with love. People who live rose colored glasses on. They make love look like an art form with all the romantic things they do for their special someone.  They are all idealists, sentimental dreamers, and imaginative. 

But for ME? THEY ARE ALL BUNCHES OF LOSERS; losers living with stupidity. WHY? Simply because they give someone the permission to hurt them; physically and emotionally.  It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you. And if it gets inside you. It eats you out, mess you up and leaves you crying in the darkness. 

Then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life. You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. You just simply fuckin' gave it. 

HAPPY ENDINGS? Are you trying to be funny here? HA-HA. Happy ending is just for fairy tales. WAKE UP PEOPLE! This is REALITY. And in reality, things such as happy endings doesn't exist, anymore

FAIRY TALES? Not again. I don't believe in fairy tales. Fairy tales is just for kids. Kids who wishes to have their Prince Charming and believes they are the Princess. ME? Yes, of course. I once wished to be the Princess and to meet my Prince. But then I realized that I don't want to be a Princess because I AM A QUEEN. And I wont settle being the Princess, because this is my story

But up until now, I still wished to have my KNIGHT SHINING ARMOR. A person who'll help me get out of this darkness. Can someone grant mine? 

-

-rhumqueen © March 2014. 

Tag me your favorite lines on INSTAGRAM and TWITTER @rhumqueen :)