Missing Food, Blindfolds, Grass, & Weird Signs

(•Harry's POV•)

From: Liam

To: you

Okay, I have Niall. You guys need to hurry because I can only buy you around 30 minutes or so.

From: Harry

To: Liam

At ease soldier, everything is going according to plan. Take blondie on a little detour or something on the way here, we'll need at least 15 more minutes than you've given us.

From: Liam

To: you

Alright, but make sure everything's perfect. Now I gtg, Niall's giving me a suspicious look since I'm texting while driving (Very bad, do not do that, but for the sake of this proposal, it's got to happen.)

From: Harry

To: Liam

Rodger that, over and out Captain.Payne *salutes*

I put my phone back in my pocket and looked over to everyone who was setting everything up. We have about two hours until sunset.

Perfect...

"Everyone! Liam's got Niall and---"

"Haz you make it seem like he's kidnapping Niall and we should save him or something." Louis interrupted.

"Well if you let me finished the sentance, love, I would've also said for everyone to hurry on the preparing, we've got about 45 minutes." I spoke. Everyone then started rushing and luckily we all had already dressed up. All the lads cordinated their suits and the ladies cordinated their dresses.

The men had a formal black suit jacket, white dress shirt, black dress shoes, red bow-ties, and formal black dress shoes. The only person who stood out within all the men was Louis since he decided to ditch the suit jacket and wear the classic black braces (suspenders).

The ladies wore a white ball dress that touched the floor, had a few sparkles towards the end, no sleeves, sweetheart neckline, and had different colored ribbons at their waistlines: Danielle & Perrie wore a purple one, Sophia & Jade wore a green one, Jesy, Leigh-Ann, and Cher wore dark sky blue.

"Wait...where's the food!? I know for a fact Niall's gonna notice it's not here!" Cher looked around frantically and Andy went over to her to calm her down.

"Paul's catering so..." I trailed off.

"I'm on the phone with him, he's in traffic!" Veronica spoke worriedly, Josh went to her and took the phone out of her hands to speak with Paul.

"What are we gonna do!?" Everyone was now panicking. I checked my watch.

23 Minutes left....we'll do whatever we can to make this perfect Li...I promise...

(♣Niall's POV♣)

"Can I take the blindfold off now?" I whined.

"No Nialler, it's a suprise alright? We haven't had one of those in a while so I'm making it up to you and...let's just say this one is a big suprise." I could feel him smiling nervously even though he couldn't see me.

"Almost like your 10 inch?" I smirked knowingly, I could feel his blush all the way from here.

"Niall!" He gasped in embarrassment.

"No need to be embarrassed, Li. If I were you, I'd be damn proud." I stated. I could just imagine him shaking his head and smiling as we both fell into a comfortable silence.

"Leeeyummmm...." I dragged his name out.

"Yes, Ni?" He asked.

"I've been blind for about an hour, are we there yet?" I whined.

"Yes actually, we're here, but you still have to be blind." I could hear a smirk in his voice and I felt the car come into a halt.

I'm guessing Liam got out the car and then opened my door to help me out. There was a faint Spring breeze and once I stepped out of the car, I didn't feel any concrete under me, but something soft.

Grass?...

I bent down a bit to feel the ground.

Yup that's grass...

Liam pulled me along, holding my elbow to guide me along to where ever he was taking me.

"Liam where are we?" I asked. I had gotten no response and we just kept walking.

"Liam?" Still nothing. Okay now things are starting to get scary...

What if Liam got out of the car, but then got silently knocked out by a ninja and now the ninja has me and will take me for ransom...

Nah, ninja's would've taken both of us then...

Maybe Liam really is gonna kill me!...

No, that can't br true...

But he did say a big suprise...

Yeah, but---

The person who was leading me somewhere, had ripped my blindfold off, and I hissed as the bright sun fell into vision and everything was starting to turn clear. I looked around and found myself alone, and outside the maze where I first took Liam.

There was a sign saying: Enter At Your Own Risk of Deadly Feels

What?...

I just shrugged, not completely understanding the sign and went along the maze. The yellow arrows from before were still placed around the maze so I found myself nearing the middle of the maze and stopped shortly, see what was infront of me.

Now I know what that sign ment...

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Oh a little cliffhanger there...

Anywho, I kinda write this story on my phone, my battery is dying, so is the wifi (since I'm not at home), and I don't have my charger with me so...

Asta la bye-bye!

~Evelyn❥