Plot Twist!

(✈Josh's POV ✈)

Zayn, Louis, Niall, Liam, Harry (suprisingly), Andy and some drunk girl clinging onto him to not fall or tip-over, walked into Veronica's hospital room.

"Hey sis, I brought some friends with me if that's alright." Zayn spoke in a quiet tone.

"Hey...um...no offense but why is Harry and a random drunk girl, here?" Veronica cocked her head to the side.

"Um...I'm here to visit my ex, see if she's okay, and welcome her back as my friend. The drunk girl? I have no clue either, just met her, and she's hilarious." Harry replied.

"Tanks Sergeant Curls! Buuuuut the name's Cher. N-nice ta meetcha Hospital Vogue Model!" Cher giggled. Veronica just smiled at her in amusement.

"I've only met you once and all but I still feel like I know everything about you (AN: I just had to add that) from our good buddy Josh, so um...you feelin' alright?" Niall asked as he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.

"Yeah Niall, I'm feeling fine, a bit tired, but I'm alright." She smiled at him.

"Okay, um but before any of you guys leave, Veronica, the one on the farthest right is Cher aka 'drunk girl'," Cher had then said 'heyyy',"the one she's clinging onto is Andy one of my co-workers & best buddies," Andy gave her a small wave which Veronica returned,"next is Liam, Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Harry whom you all know." I explained.

"Hey." They all chorused.

"Okay, now that's all covered, we'll just leave you to rest. Seeing all these people and talking must be a bit tiresome." Liam sympathized.

"Oh c'mon Liam, it's not like I'm all weak or whatever...but yeah I am a but tired." She laughed a little.

"Okay, everybody out of the room! Sleeping beauty needs her rest!" Louis announced.

"Hey, not so loud Lou." Harry spoke in a hush tone.

"Oops, my bad. Shhh." Louis quieted.

"Buh-bye, pretty hospital lady!" Cher stumbled a bit and giggled once again, while Andy waved goodbye and shut the door behind them as they were the last to exit.

"Oh Cher..." I sighed and looked back at Veronica.

"Goodnight, love. I'll be here when you wake up and we can sign you out once the doctors say so." I kissed her forehead and started to get up from our cuddling position.

"Wait..." I felt her hand grab my wrist, "Stay." She pleaded with her gorgeous eyes which started to droop from her drowsiness.

"Okay." I laid back down with her and she cuddled back into my arms after I had wrapped them around her.

"I...love you." She yawned and her eyes started to flutter as she slowly fell into sleep.

"I love you more..." I kissed her temple. She smiled slightly and I soon heard her breath evening.

"...and you & I both know it's true." I whispered sadly, to not wake her up.

(•Harry's POV•)

I was the first to leave the hospital room, and I told Louis that I just needed to take a breather so he nodded and told me everyone will be in the cafeteria. I nodded and quickly left.

In all honesty, it broke my heart to see her that way. Veronica looked paler and more tired, luckliy the car didn't hit her too hard so she only had minor injuries other than the coma she was put in, and what made my heart clench the most was when I saw how lovingly Josh and her were looking at each other....like pure soulmates. Yes, she cheated on me, yes, I'm still heartbroken, yes, our relationship was never faithful on her part, but I can't help but still love her. I gave her my lonely heart and she made me feel happy and alive. All she did in return was break it. Crushed it into tiny particles. But it's over now. She's happy with Josh and I can't ruin it. Not anymore. I know I need to move on, but until then, I need something like a distraction, to keep my mind off of things...

"Oh!" Some random girl spoke as I accidentally knocked her over.

"I-I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was go..." I helped the girl up and saw that she was a gorgeous. She had straight brunette hair, chocolate brown eyes, was pretty tall, had model like features, and pink plump lips. "..ing." I finished.

"Uh...hi." She blushed a bit when I noticed she didn't have a British accent.

"You're American?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm on my vacation and my my sister Kylie. She kinda had an accident while trying to cook." The girl explained.

"Really...Oh, forgive me, my name's Harry. Harry Styles." I took her hand and kissed the back of it. She blushed which caused me to smirk. Who knew I could have such an effect on this beauty.

"Yeah I know, I recognize you from Xfactor UK, you were a judge for these past 2 years and you're co-founder of TommoStyles Industeries, right?" She asked.

"Yeah, and...you seem familiar as well..." I spoke as I thought about seeing her face somewhere.

"Yeah, I'm Kendall. Kendall Jenner. I think you must've recognized me from Keeping Up With the Kardashian's? Or maybe you've seen me in a magazine somewhere since I'm kinda a model as well." She spoke.

"Oh yeah...I was wondering how I could ever forget such a gorgeous face..." I murmured. She blushed again. Gosh she was beautiful...

"Erm...well, I uh...got to go. My sister's waiting for me at the hospital cafeteria." She tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I was actually going to the cafeteria as well. Shall I accompany you?" I offered her my arm. She smiled lightly and locked our arms.

Looks like I found my distraction...

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

PLOT TWIST!!! Oh my gosh, even I was suprised when I wrote that (°___°)

So yeah, Kendall and Kylie Jenner will be featured in here. (Please don't kill me if you hate them or whatever)

Anywho, I've got things to do, places to go, people to see...

"No you don't. You basically have no life."

Louis...

"Yes?"

Shut up, I'm pretending like I have a life.

"Oops, my bad...not."

Why you little---

"Hunny have you seen my arse?"

Pictures, but---

"Is my arse small?"

No, but---

"Then I'm not little."

....Fine.

"Ha!"

Anyway (before I was so rudely interupted) *Louis smirks*...

Asta la bye-bye!

~Evelyn❥