Whimsical date and planning

(♣Niall's POV♣)

When Sophia said she would plan everything for the date, I expected it to be a cute picnic or something but...a whimsical theme with storybook characters? Huh...interesting and amusing to say the least. Liam, Lance, and I were still following Har--the Cheshire Cat along through the maze. After a while, we finally spotted Harry standing in the middle of the clearing with someone beside him, and started walking towards them.

....Louis?

"Well, this is as far as I take ya! Have fun on the rest of your adventure!" Harry spoke brightly and disappeared once again.

How does he do it?...

"Hello, I'm Louis, and I will escort you and your...family to your table." Louis caught our attention again. He was dressed up in a butler outfit and spoke in a Posh accent, it was quite funny.

"Um...we aren---"

"Yeah, yeah, I don't really care. My shifts over in a few minutes so your servers will be here momentarily...and here you guys are, try not to display to much affection, though, you have a baby present 'ere." Louis winked and sauntered away. We looked ahead of us and gasped. We were seated in the middle of the maze in this circlular open space. There was a large gazebo in the middle where a large baby-blue blanket was laid out with pillows surrounding it and drapes flowing through the open windows of the gazebo. There was also menu's and even a kids menu placed neatly along the floor.

"After you m'lady and baby..." I guestured to Liam and Lance. Lance had giggled and started to squirm in Liam's grasp. Liam had then set him down gently onto one of the steps and he started climbing up, then crawling onto the blanket and giggling as he rolled around.

"First of all, I am no lady, second...looks like somebody is excited." He chuckled at Lance who now had a menu in his mouth. We both went into the gazebo and sat down across from each other with Lance in between us.

"This by far has been the most interesting, amusing, and maybe even best date I've ever been on. Plus I have to share my date with a baby as well, so this is pretty spectacular." Liam complimented.

"Thank you, but the credit goes to the people who actually helped plan the date and helped along the date. Oh...looks like a one's here." I replied and caught sight of Harry's twin brother, Marcel. He strolled towards the gazebo and stumbled on the last step.

"Oops! Hi! So, how's everyone doing? I'm Marcel, and I'll be your server for today, have you guys decided on drinks yet?" Marcel took out his pen and pad, pushing his huge glasses back up to the bridge of his nose.

"Um, just water for me, and apple juice for Lance. Niall?" Liam asked.

"Um...grape juice if that's alright, yeah. Thanks." I replied, blushing at my choice, but I really did want grape juice. Liam must've thought it was adorable or something because he quickly kissed me on the cheek, causing me to blush even more.

"Alright, I'll go get your drinks while you guys decide what you'll be getting." Marcel started to walk away and stopped at mid-stride, turning his body a bit to look at us.

"Ooh, you guys aere cute as a button, every single one of you! Especially the kid, ugh, he looks like a ray of sunshine!" Marcel complimented and skipped away after seeing Lance giggle and roll towards my body smiling cutely at me.

"You know Marcel?" Liam asked after a few seconds, shocked.

"No, not until today really. I actually met him yesterday, after I asked you out on this date." I admitted.

♣❦♣♪ Flashback ♪♣❦♣♪

(Still Niall's Pov)