Zerrie ♥

(✌Zayn's POV✌)

"ZAYN JAWAAD MALIK GET YOUR SEXY BUM DOWN HERE!" Uh oh...

I quickly sprang out of bed after hearing Perrie calling my name. To find her in the kitchen in front of the refrigerator. She had on one of my shirts which looked like a mini dress, but hot on her, and her hair up in a messy bun.

"What? What happened?" I panicked.

"There's no more ice cream..."She pouted. I let out a sigh of relieve.

"Babe...are you on your period?" I asked, shaking my head while smiling.

"Maybe..." She acted innocent.

"Alright, I'll run over to the store,grab some Ben&Jerry's or something, get 'A Walk To Remember', call up the girls, and grab snacks for the obvious slumber party that's going to happen." I spoke.

"...and this...*sniffles*....is why I love you, like...ugh." Yeah, Perrie get's really emotional on her period.

"I know you do babe, and I love you just as much, maybe even more." I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her, and kissing the top of her head. We stayed like that for a while until she shooed me off to fufill my promise on what I was going to do while I was out.

After I called up the Jesy, Leigh-Ann, & Jade, got the snacks, and Perrie's Ben&Jerry's ice cream, I ran back into the house and prepared everything, even making a fort built around a passed-out Perrie who was on the floor of our livingroom flat.

After I was finished with the fort, the girls had arrived.

"Hey Zayn!" They chorused. They had their sleeping bags, pillows, magazines, other stuff and a....didlio?....I'm not gonna ask....

"Looks like everyone's here, come in. Perrie's been passed out on the floor for who knows how long. I even had time to build a fort around her." I shook my head.

"Aww, our poor baby...please tell me you remembered to get her pads." Jesy asked, after they put their things down.

"Oops! Alright, I'll be quick. I'll just go get them from Tesco, and come back quick. There's snacks and everything prepared if you get hungry!" I spoke as I hurried out the door.

I quickly drove to Tesco and went to the supply section. There were all different types to choose from, some where thin, thick, over-night, and etc. What am I supposed to choose? I'm a guy, I don't know these things!

"You need help there?" I turned around to see a familiar face with her hair in a ponytail, wearing jeans, a floral top, and high tops.

"Cher?" I asked. She looked at me weirdly.

"Do I know you...?" She doesn't remember...wait...I did meet her while she was wasted.

"Um, yeah. Niall introduced me to you while you were drunk last night...I'm Zayn." I spoke.

"I'm sorry I didn't remember you, Zayn. Gosh, I am never drinking again! You should've seen me this morning, ugh! I'm still trying to get over the major hang-over." She rubbed her left temple.

"Anyways, are you looking for a certain brand for your girlfriend or something?" She asked.

"Uh yeah, but I don't know what type she uses..." I sheepishly said.

"That's alright. Just incase, get her this one, this one, and...this one." She took out specific brands whether it being those thin, thick, or flexible one's which I would never understand why Perrie would need it. Cher must've seen the confused look on my face as she took out the flexible kindand started chuckling.

"I think you should get these just incase because I don't really know if your girlfriend does sports or dances alot, so..."

"Ohh...I see, yeah. Thank you. She actually has to move alot during her work." I explained. (AN: See what I did there? 'Move' cuz that's one of Little Mix's songs...yeah okay...)

"Oh cool, what does your girlfriend do?" Cher asked.

"Do you know Perrie Edwards?" I asked.

"Yeah, isn't she from the girl-group Little Mix?" She wondered.

"Yup, that's her, and she's my girlfriend." I took out my phone and showed her my wallpaper of Perrie and I.

"Aww, you both are so cute! Ugh, I ship it. You are now offically Zerrie. That will be your ship name." She spoke ecstatically.

"Uh...okay. So uh, thanks for your help, but I have to get going. Wouldn't want to keep a girl on her period, waiting." I spoke taking the pads from her hands.

"Oh, of course! Nice re-meeting you Zayn!" She chirped and went away.

"Bye! Nice re-meeting you too!" I called after her and went to awkwardly pay for the pads.

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Not really a Niam or Larry chapter, but I just wanted Zerrie to be a bit more seen in this story ;/

So yeah...tis all for now!

Asta la bye-bye!

~Evelyn❥