I want him

@niamsmuffin here's your Niam update ;)

Oh and this chapter's song is "La La" by The Cab , because that song just has been stuck in my head all morning. Anywho, Enjoy!

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

(♣Niall's POV♣)

I had class today so I had to go to Uni, oh and guess who's there? That's right, Mr. Payne.

More like Mr. Payne-in-my-heart.

"Alright Cher, thanks for the homemade dinner/breakfast! I've got morning classes at Uni!" I called from my room. If you didn't know, It was 6:30 in the morning, way to early for me to count as morning and way to late to count as night.

"Alright! Have fun trying to stay awake! I don't have class until 11:00! But don't worry, I'll be there to witness you drooling all over your guitar during music class while staring at Mr. Payne." Che teased.

"Whatever, I'm out!" I called, closed the door, and started walking to Uni. It was suprisingly warmer than usual which ment Summer was close. I wore a white no-sleeved top with the American flag on it, black shorts, a snapback, my raybans, and my white Vans. Maybe it will impress Liam?...

What do you mean impress him? He's got a kid and a girlfriend!...

Ex-girlfriend actually, and I don't mind if he has a son, I still have feelings for him all the same...

You're only going to get hurt, and you know it...

Maybe...maybe not. I won't know unless I tell him...

No, you'll just get rejected...

You know what subconscience? Fuck you! I've always been to scared to go after someone I really like, and I never followed my heart because of it! Well, this time...it's going to be different. I'm gonna grow a pair if balls and leave it all out there!...

Just know if you get hurt, you'll only have yourself to blame...

If it's Liam...the pain is worth it...

(❦Liam's POV❦)

It's last period and Niall's going to be in this class. I told Sophia and Danielle about him before and how I was working with him for TommoStyles Industeries, and while we were at the park after we chatted with Cher for a bit. They think I should go and ask him out, but I don't know...I've never been the forward type and I don't really know what Niall's reaction would be...

"...Yo, Mr. Payne!" Cher yelled, bringing me back to reality.

"Oh, yes, um...you're all still working on your showcase preformances so...get to work."

Should I ask Niall out now, but quietly? Or should I ask him out after school or something? Wait...I'm technically his teacher until Mr. Cowell comes back so...would it be illegal? But wait...we're both of age so...

I shook my head from my thoughts and went around to check on everyone, leaving the best for last.

"Hey Niall, how's everything going?" I clamped a hand on his shoulder making him to shiver slightly, causing me to smirk a bit.

"Um, alright I guess...I was thinking...maybe if I wrote a song for the showcase, we could also use it as one of our debut songs that Louis was talking about for our first album." He spoke.

"That's actually a pretty good idea! But for now, it's yours since I'm the teacher here and your the student doing the showcase." I replied.

"Alright." He smiled and looked back down at his music sheet. He looked so hot in his outfit and glasses, it's taking my all just to not pounce on him right then and there.

"Hey um...why don't you sing me what you have so far?" I asked.

"Nope." He shook his head and popped the 'p'.

"And why not?" I asked slightly amused.

"Because it's a suprise..." He smiled lightly as if the song was a secret. His secret.

"Alright then...but when would I be able to hear this amazing song?" I asked.

"I never said it was amazing, but you'll just have to wait until the showcase Mr. Payne." His blue eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Fine...until then Mr. Horan." I realized I had my hand on his shoulder this entire time and dropped my hand to my side.

"Until then Payno." He winked.

"Payno?" I asked.

"Yup, that's my new nickname for you." He nodded his head. "Now bug off, I've got a masterpiece to create."

I chuckled and nodded my head. I decided I'll just ask him out later, outside of school. I don't know what time or day, but what I do know is that...I want Niall, I want him as my boyfriend, and I'll do whatever it takes to make him mine.

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Yay, Niam chapter ;)

Anywho, I'm still not done with the English essay (-__-)

So yeah...

Asta la bye-bye!

~Evelyn❥