Daddy Direction & Sir Lance-alot

(✌Zayn's POV✌)

"So...what do you say? I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to, just---"

"OF COURSE I'LL BE APART OF ONE DIRECTION!" I cut Niall off because his face was getting redder and redder from embarrassment, I thought his head would explode.

"Really!?" Liam exclaimed.

"Yeah, not only will I be doing what I love most, but I'll be doing it with my two bestfriends." I smiled.

"Aww...but Zaynie...I thought w-we were your bestfriends..." Louis guestured to him and Harry, and both lads put on their irresistible puppy-dog faces.

"You two as well." I smirked.

"But isn't it weird that you both could be my uncles or something?" I asked.

"Uncles? Why how old are you guys?" Niall asked, his brows furrowed.

"I'm 32 and Harry's 30, and no. We aren't that old to be you're uncles...I think...." Louis spoke unsurely.

"Age is but a number Zaynie-kinz, age is but a number." Harry then spoke, using his 'wise' tone.

"So anyways, you guys will be working on the songs and what not while we set up a date when you all start recording, photo-shoots, etc." Harry went straight back to business.

Louis & Harry had called me straight away once their meeting with Niall and Liam was basically over, and asked me to discuss whether or not I would like to join 'One Direction'.

"Sounds good, we'll nice seeing you lads again, but um...Niall and I have some business to take care of." Liam had a faint blush on his cheeks and both lads got up to leave the room. Huh?...

"Oh yes...business, right. Well, um...use protection!" Louis yelled after them which caused them to turn around and look at him with red faces. Ohh....

"Louis!" Liam exclaimed. He just smirked and winked, giving them an air kiss which they rolled their eyes at, and left.

"What was that about, Lou?" Harry asked.

"Oh you don't remember? I told you this morning that I would be helping a friend out with something, and that something was Liam's outfit for his date with Lil' Niall." Louis spoke proudly.

"So that's why you woke up so early..." Harry thought out loud.

"You two live with each other? I thought Harry moved out ages ago...?" I questioned.

"He did, but we still sleepover at each other's houses." Louis explained.

"Oh, okay, well I got to go, Ms. Perrie Edwards is a bit needy these days if you know what I mean..." I spoke.

"...She hornier than usual or something?" Harry asked with a look of concern and a straight face.

"Oh my gosh Harry, that was a very shitty question you know that? She's on her period! Oh mercy me!" Louis exclaimed.

"Someone else is also on their period I see...." Harry muttered.

"Excuse me, Harold? What was that?" Louis narrowed his eyes at him.

"I love you Boo!" Harry threw his arms over Louis who gave him an unbelieving glare but gave into the hug anyway.

"Okay well...see ya later I guess...or ignore me and carry on with your hug fest that's fine....yeah bye." I left the room, clearly they hadn't noticed my exiting, and were to caught up with each other.

Seriously, they both need to grow a pair of balls and just snog or something....