Boy/Girl

(✈Josh's POV✈)

"Well look who decided to show up, it's Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson!" I announced as I saw the two enter the bar.

"Hey Josh, haven't seen ya in a while mate." Louis and I gave each other a hug, and Harry and I did a handshake.

"Yeah, not since...the Niam date, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, five months..." Harry shook his head."Well, since we're here lets catch up and whatnot." He smirked.

"Yeah, oh and by the way, since Liam and Niall don't work here anymore, you wouldn't mind helping out a bit right? Because Andy's off in Barcelona, it'll be packed later on, and Paul & I can't handle everyone at once." I asked hopefully.

"Yeah, yeah sure, but since there'll be alot of famous people here (myself, Harry, Liam, Niall, and a possibility of Zayn & Little Mix) you'll need all the help you can get. I'll even call our security team to start guarding the place if that's alright with Paul." Louis offered. And the mentioned guy had then appeared, hearing his name being said.

"I heard 'Paul', what's up?" He asked as he started making a few drinks for some early costumers.

"Since alot of people who are celebrities might be coming, you wouldn't mind if I called our security team to keep the place stable, right?" Louis asked.

"That would help so much, thank you. Now, I also heard bits and pieces of the conversation, and you seriously wouldn't mind helping out?" Paul asked.

"Yeah, you're gonna need it." Harry replied.

"Thanks lads, I owe you one." Paul smiled.

"Nah, the only thing you owe us is a free round of alcohol." Louis winked and everyone laughed.

"Alright, alright, it'll be on the house. Good thing you guys are wearing all black, so you're basically both in uniform. Now I got to go, costumers-a-waiting." He waved while walking away and a bunch of people started piling into the club

"Alright," I spoke, rubbing my hands together, "let's get started."

When Louis said alot of people were coming, well he wasn't kidding.

The whole place is usually packed during kareoke night, but this is bonkers! Our club can hold around 800 people at maximum, but the crowd tonight is around the 1,200's! Not to mention the amount of people at the bar, luckily everyone's drunk so they don't recognize Harry or Louis. One Direction (Liam, Niall, and Zayn) as well as Little Mix are helping out too, but all are incognito.

"Percy, four tequilas and two raspberry cosmos at table 8!" I called over the pounding music at Perrie (Percy). She nodded her head, saying she heard me, and went to serve the drinks.

Zayn, Niall, and Liam were dressed up as girls (they're all suprisingly attractive, and I swear I nearly kissed Zayn because he was like Veronica's twin) and Little Mix was dressed up as guys (I didn't recognize them until they revealed themselves).

"Josh, I need a Sex On A Beach and a Blue Monkey!" Harry called over the music as he was making some other drink for another costumer.

"Sex On A Beach and a Blue Monkey coming up!" I started making the drinks and notice Liam and Niall sneaking off.

"Oi! Lila and Nina! Where you two going?" I nearly laughed at their suprised faces when I used their girl names.

"Oh," now I'm trying to stifle a laugh at their girl voices,"We're just gonna go powder our noses!" Lila (Liam) spoke.

"Yeah, and I need to change my pad!" Niall called out, a bit to loudly because costumers looked at him in disgust and started exiting the bar. I was now laughing hysterically.

"Didn't need to hear it, but alright! Hurry though, 2/3 of One Direction are preforming!" I called, smiling, knowing that they weren't going to sneak off and snog....I think.

(❦Liam's POV❦)

"Oh this is so horrible..." I spoke as we started getting dressed in our normal clothing and wiping off our make up.

"Ya think? Try screaming that you need to change your pad and have a few people leave the club because of it!" Niall spoke in embarrassment and started wiping of his tan-ish gold eyeshadow.

"Well at least the club has a little less people so it's not as bothersome as before." I tried to stay positive and bit my tongue to stop a laugh from slipping out.

"Oh shut up Payno, you try saying that and have people hear you and walk away in disgust." Niall pouted, his lipstick covered bottom lip poking out. I couldn't resist myself and kissed it. Making him gasp out in suprise.

"Liam!"

"Niall! Now, hurry we're on in 2 minutes." I pecked his lips once more and wiped off the lipstick prints his lips left on mine.

Once we were done we started heading towards the stage and getting things prepared.

"You ready?" I looked over at Niall. He took a deep breath and nodded.

"Ready."

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Heyo! So yeah this chapter was just a filler (sorry), but next chapter may or may not contain smut, idk...

"Sex scene? Who's?"

Niall?

"That'd be me."

Oh well...hi! Oh and the sex scene isn't Niam's sadly ;/

"So then it's Larry's!?"

Who knows Louis...who knows...

Anywho...

Asta la bye-bye!

~Evelyn❥