Kiss the Boy...

(❦Liam's POV❦)

"Hey Marcel! Uhh...we're kinda done here!" Niall called out. Then out came the nerd from behind a pair of bushes and quickly took our stuff away, and making owl noises.

Uh...whaaaat....?

Then a figure started approaching us from the pary of the maze we came through. As the figure drew closer and closer, I noticed that It was Zayn dressed up as....Aladin?

"Ehem, well, the next part of this date will now, only include Niall, and you Liam." He spoke as he reached us.

"What about Lance?" I asked, turning my head to see my son hopping and rolling all over the blanket and pillows laughing at the newcomer and his outfit.

Zayn just smiled, and whistled, causing Niall and I to hear marching sounds and a familiar voice.

"Hut, two, three, four, hut, two, three, four, c'mon you ninny's work your leg muscles!" We then caught sight of Louis dressed in a Peter Pan costume, Little Mix dressed up as fairies, Harry as his charater before (Cheshire Cat), Andy & Cher as their charaters as well (Thing1&Thing2), Leeroy dressed as Cinderella (yikes!), and everyone else dressed up in random Disney charaters.

"As you can see Liam, we have a bunch of magical babysitters here, including Nanny McFee!" Zayn then gestured to Sophia dressed up as the mentioned character. She waved and gave us a thumbs up.

"This is such an interesting date, I don't know whether to be amused right now, laughing my head off at just the sight of everyone, or clawing my eyes out because of Leeroy..." I shook my head.

"Oi! I look fabulous, brother dear! You're just jealous because you know I make one sexy Cinderella." Leeroy snapped his fingers in 'Z' formation, causing everyone to laugh.

"Alright, then, so would you two please follow me off into a whole new world?" Zayn asked after calming down a bit and Niall & I both got up from our spots.

"Well certainly, Prince Alee Ababua, will Princess Jasmine be present as well?" Niall tried to stifle a laugh.

"Sadly no, she and I broke up, so I'm hooking up with Tinker Bell now." Zayn turned around to wink at Perrie, making her blush, causing Jesy, Leigh-Ann, and Jade just coo at them.

"Alright then, off we go on a magic carpet ride." I murmured as Niall and I started walking to a rose covered pathway, making Niall giggle at my corniness.

I turned to look back as I saw Lance laughing and jumping around seeing all his favorite Disney characters. I smiled and turned back to see Niall smiling at me. I smiled in return and held him hand, and intertwined our fingers, bringing his hand up to my lips as I kissed his knuckles.

"Alright, here we are, enjoy your boat ride!" Zayn called and quickly left Niall and I alone.

"After you, m'lady." I guestured Niall into the boat.

"Since when was I the girl in this relationship?" He questioned, but got into the boat anyway.

"Since I'm taller than you." I leaned over the side, placed a hand on his shoulder to steady myself and kept an inch or two away from his face, making him blush.

"T-that's not fair, I'm a-a leprechaun, I can't help it!" Niall stuttered.

"Yeah, well your my leprechaun." I murmured and brushed my lips slightly onto his, then pulled back quickly and sat my self facing him on the boat.