Hospital visits

This chapter's song is "Angel's" by The xx's. Oh my gosh, I love it.

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

(♣Niall's POV♣)

"Niall, It's Andy. Something's happened with Josh..."

"What?! What's happened?!" Oh no, Liam and I shouldn't've left him alone too early...

"Well um...he's at the hospital but...he's not the one in the hospital..." Andy sounded vague.

"Cut to the chase And's, why's he there?" I spoke as I rushed to my car.

"Um...it's his girlfriend Veronica." He sighed. What? Veronica? Why would she be....?

"Veronica?..."

(✈Josh's POV✈) (AN: Suprise, suprise!)

"Andy what can I do? This is all my fault!" I whimpered into my hands. I called Andy over to comfort me about what had happened last night.

"It wasn't your fault---"

"Yes it was! You were there! You saw everything!" I screamed at his face. I wasn't in the mood for anymore lies.

"Josh! Get a hold of yourself mate! She's not dead is she? No. She's just in a short term coma and has a few broken bones (miraculously), and the doctor has explained several times, that she would wake up." He tried to shake some sense into me.

"It's all my fault...it's all my fault..." I chanted over and over again, rocking back and forth in my hospital seat at the waiting room with my head in my hands.

♣❦♣ Flashback ♣❦♣♬

"Josh! Josh wait!" I heard Veronica's cries behind me.

"No Veronica! We're over and done with! I loved you! I was going to propose to you, and what do I get!? Cheated on for five freaking years, Veronica! Five freaking years!" I cried and started to cross the street.

"Josh, please, baby I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry!"

"No! I'm tired of your fucking rubbish! Why don't you just crawl back to Harry Styles and---"

HONK!!!!!!!!!!

I felt something hit me and pushed me over.

Am I dead?...

No, I wasn't. I opened my eyes to see that Veronica had pushed me out of my way and had saved my life.

"Veronica!? Oh my gosh, Andy!" I screamed. Andy witnessed the whole thing and had tried to stop us and our argument, but Veronica & I just weren't listening. "Someone, call an ambulance! Now!" I screamed at the driver who had hit Veronica.

"Oh my baby...my precious Roni...why? Why would you do such a thing?" I started to sob as I held her bloody self in my arms.

"I...I love you Josh...and...and love does stupid things...l-like cheating...I...I'm sorry Josh...we both know that I deserve this...I g-guess karma got me good, eh?" She smiled weakly.

"Shh, shh. Save your energy. It's okay, I forgive you. We're going to get you an ambulance okay? Don't die on me now. I was planning on proposing to you later on this week..." I rocked her as if she was an infant.

"I'm sorry Josh. So, so sorry...I don't deserve you...how could you still love me and forgive me after what I had d-done to you?..." Before I could reply, she passed out cold in my arms.