C is for Cold 👎

Start from the beginning

Spain knew because when he saw his daughter her cheeks looked a bit red, and her eyes were filled with pain. But once again he asked if she was okay and she gave a fake smile and lied yes.

They wanted to talk with her.

Germany finally called for a 15 minute break. Nidia bolted out of there, Spain following.

"Nidia !!!!' he called out to her.

The Dominican Republic turned to face Spain and weakly fake smiled at him.

"Yes Spain ?" she asked with another fake smile.

Spain once again immediately knew that something was wrong.

None of his kids (to him his little boys and girls) called him Spain. His little boys and some of his little girls called him called him Papa, the rest of little girls called him Papi, and sometimes some of his children called him Padre mostly if they were joking around.

Even Romano didn't really call him Spain. It was usually ' Spain you bastard !!!' or 'tomato bastard'

Italy called him Big Brother Spain.

"Mi hija please tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing I'm fine"

"That's b.s. and you know it." Spain said giving his daughter the 'your not getting out of this talk so just tell me' tone in his voice.

Nidia knew that tone and she also knew that Spain and her other fathers would follow her back to the Dominican Republic. So she might as well spill.

She started breathing heavy. Her stomach did not feel good at all.

France and England had just caught up to the two. France noticed that Nidia's cheeks were getting redder.

"Mon fille please tell us what's wrong."

"I-I" the girl started "I'm not feeling so goo-" but before she could finish speaking.

She fainted.

But thankfully was caught by a nearby Diego who was arguing with Cuba about something.

Aa soon as he saw his sister start to lose consciousness he ran.

He felt her forehead and quickly removed his hand.

"Papa she's burning up !!!!" He yelled to Spain who was running faster than the other two.

Spain felt her forehead too.

"Mos dios, okay we need some cool towels and maybe some ice. She probably has a fever."

France and England made their way through the crowd of nations who were mostly just their kids

"That would explain why she keeps shivering" England said

"No, no, no, don't tell me it's her." A voice through the crowd said.

Haiti and Dominica pushed their way up to the front and saw their sister down on the ground they could barely control their tears.

"Oh mon dieu, oh mon dieu" Haiti started to say.

"Girls what's wrong ?" England asked hoping that his other children would tell him what was wrong.

"When she came to the meeting. She didn't look so good, we asked if was she ok she just said yes but we knew that she wasn't." Haiti said.

"Cheries it's not your fault, she kept this from us too."

As the other two comforted their other daughters Spain just looked at his daughter on the ground even he wanted to cry but he was going to stay strong. But than again.