INTRO

This book is about mental illness which is something that not a lot of people want to talk about. Mental illnesses are not something to joke about. According to https://www.nami.org/Learn-More/Mental-Health-By-the-Numbers 1 in 5 adults in the U.S. (43.8 million or 18.5%) experiences mental illness in a given year. 1 in 25 adults in the U.S. (9.8 million or 4.0%) experiences a serious mental illness in a given year that interferes with one or more major life activities. 1 in 5 youth aged 13-18 (21.4%) experience a mental illness some point during their life. For those reading, I hope that you learn something and know that it's not okay to bully someone because of their mental illness. If you would like to know more about certain illnesses or want to read up for yourself, I will make sure I put the websites I used so you may. I chose to name the title of this We Are More Than The Doctor's Paper because people diagnosed with mental illnesses are more than their illness. All the stories are completely made up and none of the characters are real. In the beginning of the story there will be information about each mental illness and then afterwards will be the story. I don't mind feedback, please tell me what you think. All negative comments can be thrown out the window because I want positivity here. Thanks!