• Chapter 35 •

We had safely landed back in Syndey and everyone was trying to find a taxi to get home, Luke would be coming with me as he promised to be my plus one for the family dinner tonight.

"Okay so rule number one for tonight. Do not kiss me infront of my family." I said as soon as we got in a taxi aswell.

"Okay I won't, I will just kidnap you to the kitchen." He said making me laugh a little

"Rule number two, do not tell them anything that you wouldn't tell your mom." I said giving him a glare.

"Like what?"

"You know that. Don't act dumb now." I pushed his arm playfully and he just laughed, knowing oh so well about what I was talking.

"Another rule?"

"No, that's it I guess. You've met them all before and they liked you so I don't think there will be a big problem" I gave him a smile and he smiled back at me.

"It will go great, don't worry. I won't embarass you infront of your family, I won't tell them how great of a kisser you are and how good you are in bed." He said, a huge grin on his face.

"You are the worst." I laughed and took my phone to let my mom know we are on our way.

Me: Mom, we just left on the airport and are going straight to my appartment, see you there?
Mom: can't wait to see you!

The rest of the drive we were both pretty quiet. I'm sure it had something to do with the jetlag we were both experiencing once again. Why did they have to make stupid timezones.

Yes I know why, I'm not that dumb.

"Are you sleeping over tonight? I don't want you to drive home in the middle of the night while having a jet lag" I said looking up at him. He had his eyes closed and was half asleep, cute.

"I wasn't planning on going home, we need to celebrate that we have a little holliday. Don't you think?"

"My mom sleeps at my place and you aren't exactly quiet so no."

"It's not like you are quiet yourself." He said looking at me with a grin

"Just shut up"

Aren't we adorable?

We arrived at my place without both falling asleep so I see that as an accomplishment.

We had 2 hours before we had to leave again to go see my family. Only my mom and sister are here already. I haven't heard a thing from my dad since the night I picked up my mom and sisters and to be honest, I didn't really miss him.

I knocked on the door to wait for a respons. I didn't take my key on tour as I would've lost it so now it's just hoping she's home.

"SHHH ALEX IS HERE!" I heard from the other side of the door. My family is great at being quiet

"Hey mom" I said, a huge smile on my face when the door opened.

"Alex, I missed you so much" she said pulling me in a thight hug.

"I missed you too mom" I looked over her shoulder and saw all kinds of decorations in the living room. Great.

When she let go off me she looked at Luke with an even bigger smile. "I knew you would be dating him by the time you came back." She walked over to Luke and gave him a big hug aswell "take care of her" she said softly