• Chapter 34 •

The boys had went on stage and I had started working. I am so happy that I was able to do what I love most daily and spend every day with people I love. The whole staff that toured with them are all amazing and really fun to have around. Tonight we would have to say goodbye to a lot of people that only toured Europe with them.

I was glad that I got to stay with them the full tour, meaning we still had America and Asia to go. I was so excited to see where this all would end.

"They seem so happy tonight, happier then other concerts" I said to Liz while watching them from the side.

"I think they're all happy that Christmas break will start tomorrow. Touring is exhausting, I'm surpised you still don't look like a zombie." She said looking at me with a smile.

"I'm pretty used to short nights and weird sleeping schedules. And coffee, coffee is my best friend" I laughed softly and looked at the stage.

"Luke is also super excited to finally be able to show you off. I think we should have a big family dinner in your time off. You can bring your sisters and mother. I will cook and invite Luke's brothers aswell, it would be amazing to finally meet your parents." She said sounding very excited. "I feel like you could be the one spending the rest of your life with him."

"I will see if I can convince them all to come" I said with a smile.

"It would be great to meet our future family in law." She said and laughed. "To be honest, I have never met any of Luke's past girlfriend's families, but somehow I just feel like your the one."

"I think I can really see a future with him aswell" I looked over at the stage and saw Luke looking at us, I gave him a big smile and he looked back at the crowd, smiling aswell.

~~

"Luke! Hurry up or we will be too late" I screamed while slamming my fist on his door for what seemed like the 100th time

"I'm coming!" I finally heard him scream. I stopped knocking and crossed my arms waiting for him to open the door.

"What do you not get about 'the bus leaves at 10'?" I questioned when I saw his face.

"Goodmorning to you too." He said, I looked at him and saw he was still only wearing his boxers.

"We leave in 5 and you are still not dressed." I sighed and walked inside to see a huge mess on his bed.

"I lost something and I really need to find it back" He said when he started throwing his clothes around again.

"Hurry up. I will help you with looking for it."

"No, you don't need to. If you could help me put my clothes back in it, it would be helpfull." He quickly said.

I started putting all his clothes back in his suitcase when Ashton walked inside

"What the hell happened here?" He asked

"Luke lost something but he won't tell me what and won't let me help to find it."

"Luke is dumb." He said before walking to the bathroom to see Luke "Luke, remember that you gave it to me? So it is in my suitcase."

"I knew I had put it somewhere safe!" He said laughing.

"Now you know that whatever you're looking for is safe, help me pack your stuff again."

"Yes captain." He replied earning a smack on the back of his head from me.

Oh how we love eachother.

"Okay so I think that was the last thing. We are 10 minutes late already so you better explain yourself why we are late." I picked up his smaller bag and walked out the door,

"Alex" he said while following me, I stopped and turned around "I still have to tell you how beautiful you look today and that I love you"

"You look pretty good yourself and I love you too idiot" I smiled and held out my hand for him before starting to walk again

"I'm sorry I made us be late once again but it was really important that I didn't forget that"

"Next time remember when you give it to someone else."

"I will" We finally got in the bus and both sat down with the guys, this was the last ride on the european bus and I will miss it. Ofcourse we go back to America in a few weeks and then I will hate the bus again.

The bus and I have a love-hate relationship.

~~

We were all seated in the airplane and were getting comfortable after the take off. My head was rested against Luke's shoulder and we were listening to his music.

"Luke?" I asked when I sat up again, looking directly at him.

"Yes princess" He asked looking at me with a smile

"Will you promise me that nothing will change between us during the break? We will see eachother a lot less and I really don't want anything to change between us" I looked at him with a small smile and he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer for a hug.

"I don't want to loose you so I promise nothing will change" He planted a soft kiss on my forehead before letting me go. "I love you too much to ever let you go. I've never felt this kind of love before I met you."

"I love you Lukey" I smiled and laid my head against his shoulder again.

How on earth did I end up with a guy like him?

___________________________________

A/N: next chapter will be the last one! And I hope you guys will like it 😄