• Chapter 29 •

We were all back on the road to go to Paris. Ashton was super excited to see her and so were the others as all their families were coming for a few days.

I was sitting in the staff bus watching a movie on my laptop. I was mostly on this but with guys and they all wanted to watch football so I decided to just watch a movie.

Luke: We're going to ask if you can change to our bus :) we miss you :( :(

Me: poor you. What if I don't want to change?

Luke: well, you won't have anything to say in this. You must listen to us ;)

Me: Just go back to sleep or something. Stop interrupting my movie.

Luke: :(

I stopped replying after his last text and now went back to watching the movie.

30minutes later my movie was over and I decided to join the others who were now playing video games. I soon got given a consoler aswell and joined their game.

We played for a while untill the bus stopped making us all look at our phone to see how late it was. And it was indeed time for a quick stop as the drivers aren't allowed to drive any longer.

We all stood up and went outside as the sun was still shining.

When I got out of the bus I saw Luke and Ashton laughing and walking up to me.

"Hi!" I said when they were close enough. Luke had picked me up and threw me over his shoulder while Ashton went inside of the bus. "Luke what the hell is going on" I asked when he wasn't letting me go and waiting for Ashton.

"We're kidnapping you. Ashton went to take your laptop." He said pretty serious. "Like I said, you've got no choice." He laughed a little and when Ashton arrived they both started walking back to their bus.

"Okay guys, I have got legs aswell, I can walk" I said and Luke just laughed

"I've got your ass next to my face and your shirt is falling down, so no, I won't." He said

"You're a bad person Luke." I replied feeling all the blood come to my head, probably looking like a tomato now. He just laughed a little in reply

"Guys we got her!" Ashton said when he was in the bus.

"Luke, if you let me fall I'll kill you. Just let me get in myself" I said, trying to finally get away from him

"You're like a feather, don't worry" He walked up the few steps without even losing a little bit of balance. I was really impressed. When he finally put my down I felt so relieved.

"Alexxx! We thought you would never come to our bus." Calum said excited

"Oh don't worry, at the next stop I'm gone again" I laughed and sat down on the couch. "So, what do you guys do to kill time?"

"We work on songs, watch movies and play videogames. Or we sleep. It's boring." Michael said from next to me.

"I'd like my own private concert please." I demanded, Luke went to the other side of the little room and picked up his guitar.

"So, princess Alexandra, what song do you want us to play?" Luke said with a big smile sitting in front of me.

"Well prince Lucas, I'd like to hear Wherever you are. It always has been one of my favorites."

"I really expected another song" Calum said laughing a little.

"Calum, don't laugh and sing." I gave him a glare and looked at the others "what are you waiting for, sing!"

They looked at eachother and Luke started playing, soon followed by their voices. I have learned to love them and their music. Well basically you've got no choice when you're on tour with them.

During the song a smile was on my face and I could see Luke watching me the whole time.

"So, did princess Alexandra like it?" Luke said looking at me with a grin.

"Absolutly. What was your inspiration to write thisone?"

"We had to leave a lot of people we loved behind when we first started touring, they were our inspitation." Calum said.

"I like it" I smiled looking around at them

"So, are you happy now that you got your own little concert?" Ashton asked sitting beside me.

"I am very very happy now. Your bus is indeed the coolest." They all cheered like they just won a game. Weirdos.

"We knew you would like it more here" Luke said letting himself fall down on the couch next to me. "I'm glad you're finally in our bus." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder smiling.

"I am going back to the other one at the next stop, don't worry." We had started moving again so I would be here for a looong time.

"There's no way we are going to let you go, don't worry."

"But I haven't gotten any clothes here so I've got no choice."

"Damn I knew we forgot something" Ashton said laughing a little

"Let's watch a movie." Calum said opening netflix

"Sounds like a great plan" Michael said telling Calum what movie to choose

"I still have to work a bit so I will join later." I stood up and went to the little table where Ashton had placed my laptop. I sat down and looked through the pictures of the last concert, picking a few out to post online on my website.

I had started posting updates about every show on this tour and what's going on backstage. Fans liked it and it got me more publicity so I just decided to keep on doing it.

When I was done writing I noticed the boys were suddely very quiet while watching the movie. I went over and saw all 4 of them passed out of the couch. Most of them lying on top of another. It looked absolutly fantastic.

I quickly took a picture before anyone would wake up. If this is why they absolutly wanted to kidnap me to come to their bus I don't get it.

I went back to my laptop and started my own movie, trying my best not to wake any of them up.

"can I join you?" Luke asked softly when he sat down next to me.

"Ofcourse" I plugged in a second pair of earphones and handed them to him with a smile.

We watched together for quiet some time in silence before Luke spoke up again "I missed you." He sat closer to me and put his arm around my shoulder giving me a kiss on the side of my head.

I don't think I've ever loved being around someone as much as I do now.

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: holy shit this story almost has reached 10k reads and just reached 500 votes

JawjalsbalswlbalJdzbudlqvslapdjxbzpwjen

My holliday is going absolutly fantastic so that's why I still haven't had time to update. I do read all the comments I get and thank you for that, it makes me happy to see you like it