• Chapter 8 •

Megan: wait what, are you serious?

She sended back before I saw her looking over to me. I just nodded at her and she decided to push past the other fans, loosing her front spot to come over to me. When she reached me she basically jumped into my arms to hug me.

"Thank you so so much." She said when she finally let go of me.

I gave her the wristband which she put on imediatly. But kept the pass for myself, making sure nobody could take it away during the concert.

"I wish I had a sister like you when I was young." Angela, the guard I had been talkin with, said next to me.

"I'm lucky that she's mine. Not only for this, she is a pretty good sister." Megan replied looking up to me.

"You did loose your spot though." I mentioned

"I saw the concert last night from front row, catched calum's bass pick and now I'm going backstage after the show. I think I can already die as a happy girl." She laughed a little not looking up when the opening act came up. She did confess to me last night that she didn't like that band a lot.

"You are indeed a lucky girl. I would've died when I was your age and that had happened to me with one of my favourite bands." I confessed giving her a big smile.

When the opening act ended and the countdown for the boys started she left us to go be crazy with the other fans. I just stayed in the back of the area to watch them from there.

~~

The concert had ended and Megan was now standing next to me, waiting a bit untill most people would be gone.

When everyone from the standing area had left I helped Angela close the gate of it and opened the gate near the stage. To get backstage, this was the easiest way.

I gave my sister her pass aswell. I've never seen a smile so big on her face before.

"Okay but we do need to make a deal Megan."

"I'll do whatever you want me to do."

"You know, my Luke turned out to be this Luke as you thought. But nobody except for us can know this. Okay?" I looked over her to wait for some sort of confirmation and when she nodded I went on "you also need to stay calm. That's the best way to impress them."

"I can't believe you're friends with Luke." She said looking up at me as we were walking through the hallways "but  I will stay calm, I promise. I'll just die inside but stay alive on the outside."

I laughed slightly at her way of saying it when we turned around the last corner. This route has never seemed so long before.

"Just stay calm." I warned her a last time before knocking the door of their dressing room

"EVERYONE GET DRESSED, ITS GOING TO BE ALEX AGAIN." I heard someone scream, I think it was Ashton

"It is indeed me, and my sister so please everyone be dressed." I said back, loud enough for them to hear me.

A minute later Calum was at the door and looked at the both of us.

"Hi Alex andddd" Calum started not knowing how to finish.