• Chapter 26 •

I came home very late that evening and unlocked my phone for the first time since lunch.

I opened the twitter app and saw I had a lot of new notifications. I tried scrolling through them to find the girl I had been talking to. I soon found her at the bottom of my notifications and followed her back. At that moment I got a new notification again. I saw it was a private message from her.

5SecsOfEmma: omg thank you so much for your follow! I've been sort of stalking you and your work is absolutly fantastic! I can't wait for the pictures of tonight! I never expected you would actually follow me as you only seem to follow a few people who you probably know.

Alex_Joy: No worries! I always do what I promise. Have you enjoyed the show tonight?

5SecsOfEmma: you're amazing. And I absolutly loved to show! Please tell Ashton that he's fantastic and that he should never change. I absolutly love his drumming and voice. He should sing more don't you think?

Alex_Joy: I'm going to screenshot this and send it to him because I absolutly agree. He's a fantastic singer just like the other ones. But I do think it's much harder to play the drums and sing at the same time then playing guitar and sing.

5SecsOfEmma: I think I'm going to pass out if you send that to him. And yea I agree, I'm a drummer myself and it's hard doing that and singing at the same time.

I closed the twitter app and went to my text messages with Ashton, sending him the screenshot like I told Emma I would. The thing about Ashton is that he never wants to believe how great he is. He always says 'but the others are better!' but he's pretty fantastic himself.

Me: Ash, Here another reminder that everyone loves your voice a lot. Btw, you all were great tonight. [screenshot attached]

After pressing on the send button I went back to twitter

Alex_Joy: you can sing aswell? And like I said I always keep my promises. [picture attached]

5SecsofEmma: Okay, I can now die a happy girl.
5SecsofEmma: and yes! I'm in a little band with friends from school.

Alex_Joy: that's so cool! I always wished I could sign but I got the wrong genes. But can you please not tell other people I texted Ashton for you?

5SecsOfEmma: I don't think I can ever thank you enough for what you just did for me. I promise I won't ever tell a single person, I'd much rather have you all for myself haha

Alex_Joy: you're a nice person to talk to.  But I gotta go, have to wake up early tomorrow.

After sending that I went back to my text messages to see if Ashton had replied, and he did.

Ash: thanks for the reminder, I'm glad to have fans like her who can make me the happiest man alive. And I'm glad that you are my friend :)

Me: I'm very happy to be your friend aswell :)

I locked my phone and tried my best to atleast have a few hours of sleep before my alarm would go off. Which was in 4 hours.

~~

"I'm sitting next to Mikey!" Calum yelled while he was getting on the plane. Jannet had decided to not come with us for the first month as she still had to work and couldn't ask for a time off. So it was the 6 of us for now. I knew Luke and Ally would sit next to eachother so it would be me and Ashton.