• Chapter 19 •

I was scrolling on twitter during lunch break when I saw I finally got a text from Luke. After 4 days.

Lukey: sorry late answer. But no, wasn't me. I'm away with the guys for a few days

Well that was cold and short.

I didn't care that it wasn't him who asked me, I was glad about that. But it freaking sucked that he just went away right after I came clean to him.

I shouldn't care this much as I never saw him as more then a friend and we've known eachother for like 2 months. But I did, I did care.

He's the first one to leave the country after coming clean so that's a new thing. He's also the first one that has enough money to just do that.

I went back to work and tried my best to get him out of my mind. But I couldn't.

~~

When I got home I took my phone as I felt it buzz during the ride there. When I looked at it my heart just dropped.

Luke: I don't want to be the selfish one, but I don't want you to do it. I hope you don't. I won't tell management about my thought but I hope you will think the same as me.

I got out of my car and slammed the door closed, a bit harder then expected. I got inside and didn't stop at my floor but just went all the way up. Hoping not to cross Liam somewhere.

He's the only one where saying the words 'I'm fine' don't work.

I opened the door and the cold air felt great. I walked around frustrated for a while before realising there were eyes looking at me. And at the side of the wall I saw Liam sitting.

"Having a bad day?" I asked when I noticed him.

"It's his birthday and my parents called, giving me another round of applause for everything." He sighed. I now could see his eyes were red, he was probably crying before I got here "what about you?"

"Every time we talk I dislike your parents more and more.I got this amazing offer, touring the world with 5 Seconds Of Summer as their photographer. Luke told me I shouldn't accept it, he doesn't wants me on tour with him. He also decided to go on a holiday right after I came clean." I let out a deep breath and sat down next to him "I really don't know what to do and I have to call them soon."

"You have to do what feels right to you. Don't think about what he wants, be selfish and think about what you want." He gave me a small smile and I returned his gesture.

"Are you hungry?" I asked looking at him

"I'm starving. I will go order a pizza and come back up here"

"Let's go down tonight, I have a feeling the weather won't be as nice as last time." I looked up at the dark clouds before looking back at him

"I think that's a great idea. Yours or mine?" He said as he stood up, he held out a hand for me to pull me up aswell

"Just come to mine" I smiled and accepted his offer, taking his hand and getting on my feet aswell.

~~

The pizza guy had arrived and Liam went down to get them. When he got back inside he had this huge smile on his face.