___________________

~~Juvia~~
I took a shower, and put a red robe on.
I didn't know how to face Gray, he was taking a shower as well. I sat on his bed.

"I love you."

I got up as I heard Gray opening the door, he was wearing a white robe.

"Ju.. Juvia" Gray stuttered.

We haven't slept in the same bed for almost 3 months.

"I.. I... I was just about to leave.. I didn't m.." He cut me of.

"No, Stay." Gray said. "I need to go get something" He stormed out of the bedroom after he told me to stay.

After 2 minutes of waiting, I left the bedroom and went downstairs. Why the hell did he just leave me like that?

I heard sounds coming from the kitchen.

It was Gray, he was applying something on to his hand. Oh my gosh, how could I forget about him? I noticed his facial expression change. It must have hurt him.

"Gray..." I grabbed the first aid kid from his hand. He had smashed his hand against the car.

"You should've told me." I took the bandaid from him. He glanced at me"I didn't want to bother you" Gray said.

"You're not bothering me! Let me do it." I placed his right hand on my lap. There were some mild scrapes on his knuckles.
"Why did you have to hurt your self like that?" I scolded him.

He looked like a innocent little child.

————
~Gray~
"Does It hurt?" She asked. She blew on my scraped skin. It was as if her cold breath erased all my pain.

My hands were on her thighs, the silk robe she was wearing was the only layer of clothing that separated me from ravishing her. She wrapped the bandage around my knuckles.

"Not really, Well not anymore" I said, my heart raced as I saw her smiling.

I was still sitting on the chair beside the kitchen countertop. She stood up and went to the shelves to put the first aid kit away.

She stood on her tippy toes, exposing her thighs.

She doesn't even need to try to seduce me, without even doing anything, I started to develop urge to do what I want with her.

She was still struggling, she couldn't reach the shelves.

I got up from the chair and helped her.

—————

~Juvia~
I could feel his breath behind me, his warmth was radiating all over my body. His touch was sending parks all over my body.

Gray's hand crept up to my waist, he pushed in the first aid into the shelves.

He wrapped both his arms around my waist, his head was buried on my neck. He kissed the sensitive spot on my neck

"Thankyou for giving me a chance, Juvia" He whispered unto my ear, his lips on my earlobe.

I didn't dare to turn around, I knew what this man was capable of doing to me. He didn't have to do anything, yet his single touch made me tremble.

"Turn around" He said, I could feel the warmth of his breath. I knew what I should expect if I turned around?

He was a man, who always ended what he started.