Once I got out of the trailer, I made my way towards the breakfast buffet. "Hmm, Nutella does sound good right now. Maybe on toast. Yup, Nutella it is." I chuckle to myself.

Everyone on set smiled at me. I waved back at them being the friendly person I am. They knew I tend to talk to myself about breakfast so no one questioned it. Jared often says it's adorable. Damn him for being a jerk this morning.

In the mist of my food occupied thoughts, I accidentally bumped into someone's back. "I'm so sorr- oh, hey Jensen." I giggled up at my male best friend.

Jensen turned around and looked tense for some reason. "Not you too." He groaned, hand running down his face. His voice was deeper, sounding a lot like Dean's. Must be his morning voice.

"Well, good morning to you too." I scoffed playfully. "I've had nicer ways to be greeted but hey, let's go with that."

Jensen opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off. "Come on! Let's go get some breakfast. I need to vent to you anyway." I chuckled, taking his forearm and dragging him to the buffet table.

He didn't protest or anything, he just let me drag him. He looked confused but went with it. Something felt off about him but I shook it off, thinking that he was probably hungover since him and Jared went out last night.

A few minutes later, we sat down at a table. I had a coffee and Nutella on toast in front of me while Jensen just had a coffee. "So, still hungover from last night?" I smirked, taking a bite of my toast.

Jensen looked at me with a weird expression. He then shook his head and sipped his coffee awkwardly. "I-I didn't go out last night."

I laughed, rolling my eyes. "Sure you didn't. That's why my fiancée can't remember who I am or anything about us really. Not even my damn name." I scoff bitterly.

Jensen opened his mouth to speak but I confined to talk. "I mean, I know he's drunk but he doesn't even remember the proposal which is such a dick move. Not to mention he thinks his name is Sam Winchester."

Jensen peeked up at that. "Sammy? Where's Sammy?" He asked frantically which reminded me of his character.

"Uh...Jared is in our trailer." I furrowed my eyebrows at him. What the Hell was going on right now? This had to be a prank.

Jensen scrambled to get up. "I-I gotta go!" He said quickly before scurrying away, leaving me even more confused.

Later that day, me and J2 were doing a scene in Bobby's house. I played my part perfectly but the guys...they were messing up and just doing everything wrong. It was like they were acting to be good actors but they sucked! No offence to them.

"Cut!" The director yelled for the hundredth time, signing and rubbing his forehead frustratedly. "We're taking a break. Good work Y/N." He smiled at me, making me smile back.

When the crew dispersed, I turned to Jared and Jensen with a scowl. "Seriously guys! What the Hell is going on?! Don't bullshit me this time either otherwise you're both gonna get an ass whooping!"

Jared fidgeted nervously on his feet while Jensen smirked. "Fiesty little thing ain't ya?"

"Small yes, fiesty defiantly so tell me what's going on now!"

Jared looked nervous and rubbed the back of his head, eyes similar to Sam's puppy dog ones. "Please believe us Y/N, I'm Sam and that's-"

"Dean yeah, I got that. Now, tell me the truth." I snapped.

Jensen rolled his eyes. "Sammy's tellin' the truth Sweetheart."

Looking between them, I saw no sign of bullshit on their faces. They were being deadly serious which made my eyes widen and my mouth drop open. "Oh God, you're telling the truth aren't you?"