Chapter 16

-Jesse

I startled when Petra pushed open the door of Axel's room. Olivia. She startled when she saw me. I saw her glance at Axel. "Hey Olive." I greeted her softly and she nodded, her face streaked with tears. 

  "Oh god. Sorry, guys." She mumbled and I saw Petra run a hand through her hair. "It's okay, Olive, it's not your- "I started to say when she shook her head.

  "It is." She looked at Axel and stifled a sob. "If I didn't insist on going onto the highway..." she covered her face. "He wouldn't have been like this." Petra looked troubled as I crossed over to Olivia, my best friend.

    "Sorry Jesse." She mumbled and I smiled at her. Awkward, since I knew that she had liked me once... "Uh... Jesse? Do you want to go home?" I heard Petra ask and I saw her standing at the edge of Axel's bed. "Home?" I paused. Home was a place to feel safe. I didn't have that. 

  "Would your mom be worried?" Petra asked, and Olivia smirked. "The day my mom is worried is the day I leave." It didn't really make sense, but Petra got it. 

  "Okay... well, I want to ask you... if you don't mind...do you want to come to my house to... sleep.? If your mom doesn't mind." Petra blushed. Olivia sat there, opened mouthed as I flushed red as well. "Uh... my mom won't mind. I think. Okay?" I replied.  

  Petra rolled her eyes, her face still red. "You'll use the guest room. What were you thinking?" Olivia burst out laughing.   

-End

A/N 

I love MCSM, did i mention that? 

btw, thanks Nasenaya for following me. :D love mcsm forever, okay?