Chapter 8

-Jesse

"Jones." I looked up when I heard my name. Petra was standing in front of my desk. 

  Then I looked around, trying to find Axel and Olivia (since they were together all the time). Petra looked up as well when the teacher walked in. 

  "Um... Petra, it's Bio now. You'd better get back to your seat in case..." I trailed off and she shrugged but went to her seat. 

I decided to do something risky. I took out my phone and texted Axel.

"Where are you?" I typed and slid the phone into my books. 

******************************

  I leaned against the wall outside school. I haven't seen Axel or Olivia at all today. "Jesse." I heard a voice say and I looked up so fast, I started to fall off. 

  "God-" Petra said and grabbed my arm quickly. I was so red when she pulled me back. I jumped to my feet and unsteadily grabbed the wall. "Be careful Jones." Petra said and leaned against the wall. 

  "What-" I started to say when she cleared her throat. 

  "I wanted to know more about you.. so you wanna come over?" she asked and I froze. What? 

 ******************************

-Petra

Aiden had told me to invite Jesse to my house. The price was raised. 

  So I take my chances. 

******************************

-Jesse

Whoa. She wanted me to go to her house? I swallowed and nodded without thinking. She raised her eyebrow. "You're not informing anyone? Your parents?" she seemed skeptical. 

  "Uh.. no. My mom won't care. Reuben.. can I go back to get him?" I asked slowly and she shrugged. "A dog is alright. Now come on." She said and I nodded reluctantly. 

******************************

I climbed off her bike, feeling woozy. "Come on, my driving isn't that bad." she commented and I rolled my eyes. 

  "Now be quiet. You don't want to wake my mom." I warned. (I felt kinda stupid as I climbed in through my window) 

  "Reuben." I whispered and found him snoozing on the floor. "Come on buddy." I continued and quietly picked him up. I flinched when I knocked something over. Luckily, my mother was a sound sleeper. 

  I climbed down from the window and Petra grinned. "You look like a burglar, stealing  a dog." 

  I just smiled as Reuben greeted her with soft barks. 

  A guy could get used to this. 

-End 

A/N 

Hey guys, thank you for reading so far! :) Song above, MINECRAFT SONG "You Can Find It" by TryHardNinja & Kraedt (Minecraft Story Mode) my favorite song.  :) 

Enjoy ! P.S Thank you TeamJetra for inspiring me to write this book. Read 'The Woods' its seriously good! :)  

And thanks to my new followers, get ready for something awesome soon