Chapter 1

-Petra-

"I dare you to go out with him." Aiden Renner said and nodded to a boy, who was sitting on a brick wall alone, with his headphones. 

  "I don't know. He looks nerdy." I replied and he grinned. "Exactly. To prove that I am generous," I snorted at that, "I'll give you twenty, you go out with him." 

  "Make it twenty-five, cause I know that he has a mental issue or something." I replied and Aiden nodded quickly. 

  "Hey guys, what's shakin'?" I heard someone say behind me and without turning around, I replied, "Hey, Lukas." 

  Lukas was my childhood friend so I did not really feel threatened. "She's taking on a bet from Aiden." Maya, my other friend, told him. I knew that Maya had a crush on Lukas but I also knew that Gill (a boy, duh) had a crush on Maya. Which made a ridiculous love triangle. "A bet? To do what?" Lukas asked and Maya explained quickly.

  Lukas glared at Aiden and I watched them have a silent argument. Finally, Lukas turned away and Aiden looked at me, egging me on.  

  I turned and asked Gill, "What's that guy's name, anyway?" he grinned, "I know it sounds like a girl's name. It's Jesse something." 

  Jesse something. Huh. I guess I kind of knew Jesse because he was in Bio with me but I did not really talk to him. I had a reputation to build, anyway. 

  I tried to work out what to say to Jesse as Maya and Gill talked to Lukas and Aiden continued to grin at me. 

  I needed to take on the bet mainly because I needed gas for my new bike that my father gave to me. 

  So with a pounding heart, I made my way towards Jesse.

-End

****************************

A/N 

Hey guys, thanks for reading so far, I know that these are very short but only because my book's pages are kinda squashy, if you get my meaning and all.

I'll update very now and then and yeah, once again, thanks for reading! :)

-forever_jetra